September 2013 Moms

*~Friday Ticker Change Check In~*

No one has started this yet, so I guess I will volunteer.

Let us know:

(1) Symptoms?

(2) Who did you tell this week?

(3) What are you most excited about in the next week?

(4) Something random about yourself.

Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
Lilypie - (mtvk)
Lilypie - (WdLV)

Re: *~Friday Ticker Change Check In~*

• (1) Symptoms? Just super tired, a little bloated, and random waves of nausea.

(2) Who did you tell this week?  Just two of my closest friends and my mom.  I am terrible at keeping secrets from these particular people.

(3) What are you most excited about in the next week?  I am getting a break away from my kids this weekend!  Hanging out with some of my bumpie MoM friends, it is going to be a blast!

(4) Something random about yourself.  I grew up on a farm, but now live in the city!

Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • 1.  Symptoms:  not much but a weird pulling sensation in my right ab region.

2.  We haven't told anyone yet and will wait until at least after my u/s on the 17th.

3.  I'm just excited for the weekend!  Nothing much going on in the frigid tundra.

4.  I'm an Irish twin (sister 11 months younger than me) 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Loading the player...
  • No one has started this yet, so I guess I will volunteer.

Let us know:

1 Symptoms? Bloating little cramping peeing a lot little tired

2 Who did you tell this week? Told my best friend from high school. Told mom day we found out last Sunday and hubby told his mom. Would have told my sister but she had to put her cat to sleep yesterday so I am going to wait.

3 What are you most excited about in the next week? Being a week closer to having our first appointment

4 Something random about yourself. Well this is more my hubby. He was born on February 29 leap day. My bday is Feb 8 lol I am also a lefty!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• adoubleu12 - thanks for taking this on!

1) Symptoms? Same as I always have in the 2ww, just noticed that when I'm hungry I feel kinda weird, very empty stomach feeling which is different from just being hungry.  Also my eyes have felt a bit odd, similar to when I was on Clomid a month ago, not blurry just feel weird when I move them.  And very heavy discharge.

(2) Who did you tell this week?

I told hubby last night when he came home from bowling. I made it a whole 12 hours with only me (and the fertility clinic) knowing!

(3) What are you most excited about in the next week?

Getting my 2nd and 3rd serum hCG levels and scheduling the 1st US!

(4) Something random about yourself.

I have been to Germany and Australia twice. :-) 

??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • (1) Symptoms Exhausted, and migraines. No morning sickness yet.

(2) Who did you tell this week? I told a coworker. Don't plan on telling anyone else for a few weeks.

(3) What are you most excited about in the next week? I have a doctors appointment Monday, but it will just be an informational one. I'll schedule my next appointment with ultrasound when I go to the appointment.

(4) Something random about yourself. I have a 14 month old son!

• My ticker didn't change but I was still lurking on this post!  I have a weird pulling sensation in my right ab region too but not much else from a symptom standpoint!  Glad to hear someone else is having that.  :-)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• (1) Symptoms? Constipation, a little tired, extremely sore boobs

(2) Who did you tell this week? No one, my family lives in another state and we are waiting to tell them in person, so hopefully soon!

(3) What are you most excited about in the next week? Potentially starting a new job-not the best timing but ah well!

(4) Something random about yourself. I am terrified about being pregnant and starting a new job...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelillyq1982:
    My ticker didn't change but I was still lurking on this post!  I have a weird pulling sensation in my right ab region too but not much else from a symptom standpoint!  Glad to hear someone else is having that.  :-)

I wonder what the heck it is???  It's bugging me but it's been going on since Monday with no other symptoms so I'm just chalking it up to being a weird pregnancy symptom. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • I am right w u just started a new job a month ago thought it would take longer to become pregnant. Little nervous but things happen for a reason!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• (1)  Just a little tired.

(2) We haven't told anyone.  We are waiting until our first appointment on Jan. 30th.

(3) I am excited to be a little closer to telling our friends and family!

(4) I am newly addicted to reading and posting on these boards! :)

• It sounds like round ligament pain to me. Could that be what it is?
  • 1. none, a little fatigue but I think I am just preparing myself for it because I know how tired I was with my first

2. My husband is the only one that knows. I was going to try and plan some fun way to tell him but I couldn't hold myself from spilling the beans....

3. I am going up to Jacksonville to see my family next weekend.

4. My dad has 13 brothers and sisters, so I have almost 40 first cousins and lots of second cousins. 

BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • (1) Symptoms? -Boob pain!!! Tired a little too, but not much else.

(2) Who did you tell this week? -no one

(3) What are you most excited about in the next week? -just getting farther along in the pregnancy and maybe first doctors appointment (still have to schedule it, but waiting for insurance card)

(4) Something random about yourself. - I'm an only child :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo f67a54b1-ddce-4538-bf7e-65a79c0165f1_zps84df8eb7.jpg

• (1) Symptoms?  A bit bloated, a bit of nausea, and oh the fatigue!

(2) Who did you tell this week? My mom! She was so, so, excited for her first grand baby! 

(3) What are you most excited about in the next week? Telling the in-laws! 

(4) Something random about yourself.  My entire life i've loved pickles so much that I could eat half a jar in one sitting. I'm so happy to have an excuse now! Haha. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

•  

Let us know:

(1) Symptoms? Tired, mild cramping off and and on, super thirsty, and nauseated for an hour this morning.

(2) Who did you tell this week? We just found out on Monday, I told my Mom, Dad, MIL, and my BFF.  That's it for awhile hopefully.

(3) What are you most excited about in the next week? Going to the movies tonight!  I never get to go anymore since having DD.

(4) Something random about yourself. I'm short, only 5'2''.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Symptoms: tired, a little bit of cramping, on and off nausea, boob pain (usually only at night), last night I was super thirsty too

Who did you tell this week? No one. We are going to wait to tell our immediate family until after our appointment next week if all is well.

What are you most excited about in the next week? Going to our appointment on Wednesday. Hope to hear a strong little heartbeat!

Something random about yourself: In December I graduated with my Master's of Science in Teaching and Learning degree. :) 

May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• imageLoriMc12:

imagelillyq1982:
    My ticker didn't change but I was still lurking on this post!  I have a weird pulling sensation in my right ab region too but not much else from a symptom standpoint!  Glad to hear someone else is having that.  :-)

I wonder what the heck it is???  It's bugging me but it's been going on since Monday with no other symptoms so I'm just chalking it up to being a weird pregnancy symptom. 

Yes Yes!! I have it too!

1. Weird ab feeling, daily headaches, and nausea waves

2. Told hubby and his mom/family on New Years. My parents are out of town so waiting.

3. Looking forward to the weekend and telling my mom 

4. I'm a Disney fanatic

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. Nausea, sore boobs, bloating

2. My parents and ILs

3. Being a week closer to vacation and our first appointment

4. I aspire to be crafty but have zero crafting skills. 

On September 8th 2007, I married my best friend. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"