1st Trimester

Morning Sickness Lollipops

Someone suggested these to me, but she couldn't remember if you buy them OTC or if you need a prescription.  Have any of you guys used them?  Did they help?  Where did you get them?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Morning Sickness Lollipops

• You can get preggie pops at BRU or Motherhood Maternity.  I got some things called Tummy Drops off of Amazon this week.  I haven't got them yet, so I can't tell you if they work, but they have good reviews.  
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Thanks!  I don't have either of those stores in town, so looks like I'm heading out of town shopping tomorrow...  Darn! ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • I recently saw some if the pops at a health/vitamin store and babies r us carries them too.
  • To me it only works while I am eating them... Half of the bag taste like *** too.
    Me: 29 DH: 29

5/13 Married

8/13 DD

9/16 DS

• imageBeegey33:
    To me it only works while I am eating them... Half of the bag taste like *** too.

Really?  Then maybe I will just buy one bag for now...

• Just my opinion, I like cherry flavored stuff not lime, ginger or orange
    Me: 29 DH: 29

5/13 Married

8/13 DD

9/16 DS

• If your looking for something cheaper that will work also just pick up a bag of Jolly Ranchers.
  • Thanks, all!  I bet hard candy is cheaper and less obvious too!  Still not telling people for a few weeks.
  • imageSockMonkeySam:
    If your looking for something cheaper that will work also just pick up a bag of Jolly Ranchers.

Yep. Preggie pops were expensive and tasted kinda gross. Hard candy works just as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSockMonkeySam:
    If your looking for something cheaper that will work also just pick up a bag of Jolly Ranchers.

this 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image Mom to 4, pregnant with 2
  • My sister used the Preggi Pops, she really liked them , said they really helped.
    brideandgroom4 ceremony20 brideandgroom11

Married 9/8/07

BFP on 12/30/12, EDD 9/6/13, u/s at 8w no HB MMC 2/4/13

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"