Babies: 9 - 12 Months

If you bought a Britax Boulevard...

does your LOs feet scrunch up to the back of the seat? His feet hit the back seat.  We are taking it to be installed tomorrow by someone certified, but I'm pretty sure DH has it in correctly. 

Re: If you bought a Britax Boulevard...

• Hmm, we have the Advocate and never had that issue.  DD was off the charts for size...

It shouldn't matter if they touch the seat though.  They can be rear face and even sit with their legs crossed and be comfy.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Britax is known for having less legroom rearfacing than other brands.

• Loading the player...
  • I have the boulevard and my LO's feet touch the back of the seat.  I thought it was normal.  I mean, they are supposed to be rear facing for 2 years if possible so I figured at some point her feet would touch. Like pp said, they can cross their legs.  My DD likes it, she loves to take her shoes off and kick the back of the seat and laugh.  

Married DH September 2008
    DD1 Born March 2012
    DD2 Due November 2014

image         image

imageimage

• We had the Britax Marathon and he was really scrunched. Not just touching the seat but he could rest his elbows on his knees. It was just a bad fit. It wasn't until I read more about Britax experiences that I found out that they aren't usually the brand of choice for people with tall children since they tend to have shorter shells.

That being said, I ditched the Marathon and got a Clek Foonf and his feet barely touch the back of the seat. It's just a better seat for my kid in terms of fit, not to mention it's a heck of a solid carseat. For us, it was well worth the investment. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have a Britax, and at 8 months, DD2's feet were almost touching. They touch now at 9 1/2 months. I think her feet would touch with any seat we put in her in since she is above 95% for height. Its a b*tch to get her in, but, again, I'm sure given her size and age, any carseat would be that way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we have it but had to put a rolled towel to make it tilt more. I think it's because my car has somewhat bucket seats.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"