1st Trimester

*UPDATED w/ pic* FRER vs. Digital

I know you all are probably sick of posts like this, however, I was hoping you could look at the picture of my FRER. Also, I took a digital right after and it was negative, is this typical if it is still early (I am 10DPO)?

ETA: Crap the pic is too small.

ANOTHER ETA: New pic 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *UPDATED w/ pic* FRER vs. Digital

• I have gotten positive FRER and negative digital.  I just had to wait a few more days and the digital was positive.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yeah, the picture is too tiny to really see anything. But FWIW, I got positives on a Wondfo and FRER at 9 dpo but didn't get a positive digi until 11 dpo. I get the impression digitals are not as sensitive as the others. Good luck!
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • The FRER tests are more sensitive so they do detect earlier. The digital ones might take a couple days longer than the FRER to show a positive.

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• My FRER showed only the faintest line for a couple of days.  Like, I felt like maybe I was crazy and was the only one who could see it! lol  But when I went to my family doctor, they confirmed pregnancy quickly, and said any line at all IS positive!  Good luck!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Looks like a line to me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• I agree!  That's a line in my book!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yep, that's definitely a line! :)
  • imagecpm1223:
    The FRER tests are more sensitive so they do detect earlier. The digital ones might take a couple days longer than the FRER to show a positive.

this. and stop biting ur nails 

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That is what my FRER looked like at 9dpo.  I waited two more days and took another test and got a super clear +.  Congratulations!
  • I see a line!!

• Yea, your KU! Digitals aren't as sensitive as FRER so it's not surprising you don't have a pos at 10 DPO. Congrats!
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • imageilovetolaugh:
    I have gotten positive FRER and negative digital.  I just had to wait a few more days and the digital was positive.

Yep You should get a positive digital in the next couple of days. Congratulations. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagepurplepeanut6:

imagecpm1223:
    The FRER tests are more sensitive so they do detect earlier. The digital ones might take a couple days longer than the FRER to show a positive.

this. and stop biting ur nails 

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. 

imageimageimageimage

• Definitely see a line!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image Mom to 4, pregnant with 2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"