April 2013 Moms

Don't Tell Me I Can't Eat A Brownie!!!

Someone brought in the most delicious gooey brownies smothered in chocolate frosting with chocolate chips in them today...OMG they are good.  So I grabbed one and my co-worker gave me a look and said, "Should you be eating that?"  Um yes, because I want it...so what if I just ate a bagel and I'm currently the size of a house?  I have a baby in there ya know.  Can't a girl have a treat once in a while?    :-/

Re: Don't Tell Me I Can't Eat A Brownie!!!

• Pffft!!! Who would even say that??? You should of said.. UMMMM STFU AND MIND YOUR OWN!!! Then processed to scarf down that brownie! You can absolutely treat yourself! They sound so yummy! Enjoy!
    BabyFruit Ticker~~I love you so much already! You are going to make mommy and daddy's life a joy xoxo~~ BabyName Ticker
  • People are asshats.  Should she be eating one either?  I would offer my commentary on everything she eats for lunch and its nutritional value or lack there of!
    BFP#1 10/30/2011,MC 12/4/2011 9w2d,BFP#2 3/6/2012,m/c 4/18/2012 9w1d D&E 4/18/2012 BFP#3 8/12/2012 EDD 4/25/2013 Stick baby!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would've taken two just to spite your co-irker! 
  • I would have punched her in the boob. LOL!
  • As usual, my advice is to be perfectly frank next time.  "Uh, yeah.  I should.  And I'm going to."  *stuff brownie into face, grab another, walk away*

// I love you too. //

• As long as it is not a pot brownie why can't you have it?? I say go for it and enjoy!! Baby need chocolate sometimes too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Great. Now I want a brownie. Also, tell your co-worker to kiss your arse! People are so rude. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • "Should you be eating that?"

"You're right, I should be eating TWO."

OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemirroredimage:

Can you post a picture of said brownies?  I'm currently salivating at my screen and it's kind of awkward because I'm just looking at your thread with lots of random people's avatar pictures on the screen. Indifferent

Edit - By random people I mean people I don't know IRL. 

Yes 

// I love you too. //

• Bah! This is not helping my attempt at no-sugar January. I over-did it in Dec and now I crave sugar constantly....currently a brownie with frosting. Yuummmm!!!
  • was she fat? if so, i would have said, "i have to look like this because I'm creating life; what's your excuse?"

shuts them up every time... 

image image image BabyFetus Ticker
  • I can never remember how to post a picture.  Talk me through it and I'll show you the ooey goodness.
  • imageUberBiz:

"Should you be eating that?"

"You're right, I should be eating TWO."

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha! Now THAT is the perfect comeback.

Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • I am running off to make brownies right now in a sign of solidarity with you
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope this works...they were soooo good.  Smile

• imagemirroredimage:
    imageakraxner:

I hope this works...they were soooo good.  Smile

That is some ooey gooey deliciousness right there!  Between you, Bran, and Dunkin I am on a serious fantasy sugar high.  Come to mama!

GET IN MY BELLY

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ughh- maybe it is the hormones but I hate people today, especially after reading this lol!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"