Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

chart stalk please?

I'm wondering if you guys think I ovulated.  My cycles have always been all over the place (luteal phase length, length of periods, ovulation days).  Anyway, we've both been too sick to try on the days leading up to the day I anticipated ovulation (CD 15/16) but now it seems we may have had intercourse on the day FF claims I ovulated (CD 13).  That's a really early ovulation day for me, but it's not unheard of. What do you think?  This was supposed to be our first month trying, and I felt really bummed that we were too sick.  but now, should I have some hope? 

additional (TMI): It was my first time checking cervical mucus, on the day I was supposed to ovulate it was kinda white and almost chunky (tmi?).  Not at all like egg white.  On the 14th (1DPO) it was more like that transitional mucus, it had a little bit of stretch to it.

As you can see i also gave checking my cervical position a try on CD 15/16.  It was my first time doing this and I didn't have much to compare it to. 

imageimage

Re: chart stalk please?

• Options

It could be...hard to tell.

Maybe you O'd on CD 15 with that little dip? Just wait to see what your temps do.

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Options

It could be but it's hard to tell. Give it a few more days and see what the pattern looks like.

If your cycles are irregular, it might be a good idea to use OPKs. That can give you some insight into what your body is trying to do.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hm.....I'd say no only because your CM doesn't seem fertile. 
  • Options
    Too soon to tell ... !! I
  • Options
    Hard to tell, you need several more days of temps...and even then, it may not be completely clear.  You definitely should try out some OPKs, it would give some additional information.  My vote is for CD15 at this point.
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks for your input everyone.  I'm going to go purchase some OPKs.  I think it's a good idea given my irregular cycles.  :( 
  • Options
    Get the wondfos from Amazon, they come in 40-50 in a package and last a while...plus they are super cheap.  If you have trouble catching the surge, some people use digital OPKs for confirmation.  Good Luck!
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"