Trying to Get Pregnant

*~* 2 WW Thursday ~*~

Happy Thursday!  Almost Friday!  Saw the waiting to O thread and figured I'd get this one going for the day

Cycle/month -

CD/dpo -

Timing -

Testing plans -

Thoughts/rants/raves/ -

charts talks/questions -

Symptoms -

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!)

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
My BFP Chart
|| Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013

Re: *~* 2 WW Thursday ~*~

• Happy Thursday!  Almost Friday!  Saw the waiting to O thread and figured I'd get this one going for the day

Cycle/month - 2/2

CD/dpo - 21/8

Timing - O-3, O-2, O-1 (with + OPK), O  (with + OPK)

Testing plans - Jan 12 (FF figures AF Jan 10) which is 17 DPO (next Sat)

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - temp went down (not below coverline yesterday, still quite aboveon DPO 7) and today shot up nearly 0.3 degrees (celcius).  Work is driving me crazy this morning.  And its cold out, wish I was in bed :)

chart stalk/questions - nah I'm good

Symptoms - completely asymptomatic

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!)   I love it after you get those big fat snowflakes, the ones that fall really slow.  then you have a tree that gets covered in this puffy, sparkly snow.  Just like a postcard.  Love.

My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Happy Thursday!  Almost Friday!  Saw the waiting to O thread and figured I'd get this one going for the day

Cycle/month - 7/7 (2/2 after loss)

CD/dpo - 13/2

Timing - O-1, wish it was more but DH is sick

Testing plans - None

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - I'm going to try to stay optimistic this cycle.  Who knows...maybe positive thinking will work this time!

charts talks/questions - None

Symptoms - None

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!) - Cold weather is horrible.  However, I do have 4WD and brand new winter tires, so that's fun!  Also, all the snow we have is really pretty!

• Loading the player...

Cycle/month - 1/2

CD/dpo - CD 22/ I *think* 1 or 2 dpo. (I never got the hang of temping this cycle)

Timing - OK to Good

Testing plans - Gonna try to hold out until CD35

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - Wish I'd managed to get the hang of temping. I'm angry at myself because now I have no solid clues what's going on in my body.

charts talks/questions - none right now. 

Symptoms - Tired, and weird feeling boobies, but I'm very sure they're phantom symptoms. I'm trying to talk myself out of them. :) 

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that make us envy you!)

I love how pretty snow is when it falls, and I love the promise a new year can bring. 

Visit The Nest!
  • Happy Thursday!  

Cycle/month - 6

CD/dpo - 24/7 if FF is right

Timing - O-2, O-3

Testing plans - not sure yet, probably wait for AF.

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - I'm still not 100% sure I believe FF for my O date, so I'm holding onto hope that I did O on CD 15 and our timing would be way better and I would be at 9dpo if thats the case

charts talks/questions - see above.

Symptoms - Nothing much, just having really interrupted sleep but I think thats because we are moving in 1 day and I am really stressed. 

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!)  I actually love the winter. I love wearing my winter clothes, I love snow but most of all I love the holidays

• Cycle/month 1/1

CD/dpo 11

Timing O1 and O

Testing plans none. I had a huge dip yesterday and another today. I know if I get two dips in a row my period usually starts the next day.

Thoughts/rants/raves/ I wasn't expecting to get KU my first month back to TTC, so I am cool. No sadsies.

charts talks/questions please do look at my chart if you have a chance. FF gave me dotted CHs on CD15, but I think it was cd18 or 19. If I get my period in the morning like I suspect that could give me my shortest lp. I just want to make sure its accurate. I am not worried about one short lp, though.

Symptoms sore boobs like crazy and the feel swollen.

Gtky What is your favourite part about winter? assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!
    I hate winter. If I have to pick something it would be snow. I love living in upstate SC, since when it does snow it either doesn't stick or only lasts a day it so. I do like the snow for that short amount of time.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  Cycle/month - 5/5

CD/dpo - 22/8

Timing - -4, -2, -1, +1, +2

Testing plans - Unsure, see below

Thoughts/rants/raves/ -

charts talks/questions - chart stalk please.  This may be the best my chart has ever looked, I have my annual GYN appt tomorrow, obviously they will ask when my LMP was, but I've never been in the 2ww period for an annual, I have either been several months pregnant or on BCP's.  I can take a HPT tomorrow AM, but don't know that it will be that accurate being only 9DPO.  Should I have them do bloodwork if they offer?

Symptoms - probably all in my brain, frequent urination, increased appetite, if I go for more then a few hours without eating I get very nauseous, tired (but we have had a crazy few weeks)

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that make us envy you!)  I love the look of snow and that quietness that seems to happen outdoors when it snows...

• imageMiss_2010:

Happy Thursday to you, too!  I am so glad that this week is almost over.  The crazies have all come out this week.

Cycle/month - 3

CD/dpo - 22/ 6-8 I think

Timing - Good

Testing plans - Saturday

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - Felt really lucky to have avoided the nasty cold/flu stuff that's been going around until I woke up with a cough/sore throat this AM.  Ugh...

charts talks/questions - Nothing at the moment

Symptoms - Thanks to this stupid cold I have coughing sniffling and a sore throat.  Just lovely!

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  Hard to consider an upside when it was 5 degrees this morning, but I have to go with the hearty winter foods.  I love stews, soups, etc, with a nice hunk of crusty bread.  I crave them all year round, so it's nice that hearty food season is here!

TTC#1 since October 2012
    BFP#1 EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Cycle/month 6/7

CD/dpo 22/4

Timing minus 3,1 and O. Plus 1

Testing plans none

Thoughts/rants/raves/ First day back to school :

charts talks/questions Still doubting my O date. OPK was questionable, temps aren't my normal Post O and still have watery CM. What's up body?

Symptoms who knows?

Gtky What is your favourite part about winter? SNOW!!!

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Cycle/month - 6 I think/12

CD/dpo - 27/10

Timing - good

Testing plans - depends on temps

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - After 3 medicated cycles I actually O'd on my own with no meds!!

charts talks/questions - My temps are all over the place, last few months I had pretty charts that all ended in BFN's. Not geting my hopes up. 

Symptoms - None

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!) Watching my son play in the snow and try to get the icicles down without them breaking!

Me:39 DH:35, trying for our first baby! Proud mom to 3 boys, 18,13, and 8 yrs old image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Cycle/month -  4/4

CD/dpo -  28/14

Timing -  Good

Testing plans -  tested 10 and 11 DPO.  BFNs.  Will test again if AF is late.  She is due tomorrow.

Thoughts/rants/raves/ -  Just need a little bit of luck over here.

charts talks/questions -  N/A

Symptoms -  Still nothing.  It doesn't feel like AF is coming.  Mind games.

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!)  - The fact that Christmas is in the winter!  Also, I love snow and cozy winter clothes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16
  • Cycle/month - 1/1

CD/dpo - 19/5

Timing - FF says Good

Testing plans - Probably take a first test at 10DPO and then continue if negative.

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - I hate that I keep feeling what I am sure are phantom symptoms...wish I could stop my brain from thinking about it!

charts talks/questions - None.

Symptoms - light cramping/nauseau, tired

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!) I love furry blankets, fires in the fireplace, and making soup.

imageimage

• Cycle/month - 9/9

CD/dpo - 27/9

Timing - O-3, O-2, O-1 

Testing plans - Only if no AF by DPO 14

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - Just waiting on DH SA

chart stalk/questions - nope stopped temp'ng after O was confirmed

Symptoms - sore boobs and breakouts as always

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!)   Hot beverages in front of cozy fireplaces

*Losses mentioned*
    Me: 34 DH:32
    TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    HSG = tubes clear, bicornuate or septate ute; MRI= severe arcuate uterus no septum seen 
    SA #1 low count, low morph;  SA#2 4% Morph, count OK  SA#3 july 2014= NORMAL!!!
    9/2013  IUI#1 w/Clomid 100mg = over response; cycle converted to cryoocyte IVF
    IVF #1: 9/15 ER= 9 mature eggs, all eggs made it thru vitrification
    10/23 ICSI 6 fertilized; 10/28 5dt of two morulas. Hold on to me babies, stick, stick, stick!!
    11/6 BFP EDD 7/14/14 Beta #1= 18; 11/9 Beta #2= 44.8; 11/12 Beta #3= 7 = Early loss @4w6d. No frosties
    Feb 2014 Hysterscopy = no septum seen ute all clear in the inside
     IUI #1.1 4/2/14 Beta on 4/16 BFN
    Thinking about IUI #2  RE advised to try 3?????
    Natural cycle surprise BFP 8/3/14 EDD 4/11/15  beta#1(8/5/14)=35 Beta#2(8/8/14)=22  CP/Early loss@5w
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageMiss_2010:

Happy Thursday!  Almost Friday!  Saw the waiting to O thread and figured I'd get this one going for the day

Cycle/month -2/3

CD/dpo -28/11

Timing -good

Testing plans -if I spot today I'm out. Have had PMS symptoms for a week now.

Thoughts/rants/raves/ -I want to test but wasted them on too early of pee. But if i spot today I'm done. I had a dream I took a positive test. My temps might be wrong, very sleep deprived. My son now throws fits when he wakes up.

charts talks/questions -if your bored.

Symptoms -cramps, my boobs usually hurt by now, but I cut out caffeine and weaned my son.

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!) excuse to see my family a lot.:-)  not that I need one

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageColeRose:
    imageDA682:

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - I'm still not 100% sure I believe FF for my O date, so I'm holding onto hope that I did O on CD 15 and our timing would be way better and I would be at 9dpo if thats the case

Your open circles may be throwing it off, so you really won't know if FF is right, or if CD15 is the actual O date. 

Thanks Cole- yeah CD 17 I temped 1 hour earlier and CD 18 I temped after working a night shift. So hopefully thats whats messing it up. I think I'll know retrospectively when I get AF so I can see how my LP fits in.  

• Cycle/month 3/4

CD/dpo 30/8

Timing O4, O2, O1 OPK,O OPK

Testing plans dpo 11, FF is predicting AF on Jan 8 but my LP is usually 11 days so we'll see what happens with my temp the next 3 days.

Thoughts/rants/raves/ best timing we've had ttc 2 so the 2 WW has been more difficult to be patient.

charts talks/questions flat line temperatures for 3 days in a row past o. Never happened before. FF thought it may be I need a new battery but not sure. Anyone else have this?

Symptoms tiredness, dull cramping, slightly sensitive breasts, bloating in the evening but all could be phantom symptoms and my mind playing tricks.

What is your favourite part about winter? Nothing! Once winter starts here it feels like it doesn't leave until April!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Happy Thursday everyone! This is only my second day back at work after being off and I'm so excited for this week to be over!

Cycle/month - 3/3

CD/dpo - 18/3

Timing - O-3, O, O+1

Testing plans - I'm really going to try to not test and wait for AF if she shows

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - I really can't stand it when family members keep asking when we're having a baby! They don't even know they are trying but it's super annoying, mind your own business people!

chart stalks/questions - None really, I got cross hairs this morning!

Symptoms - None

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that make us envy you!) I like sitting inside my warm and toasty house watching the snow fall.

***SIGGY/TICKER WARNING***

TTC since September 2012 ~ DH(32): Non-obstructive azoospermia, Me(32): Normal

10/13 - TESE found sperm!! ~ 11/13 - IVF w/ ICSI #1 ~ ER 11/23/13 ~ 10 R, 9 M, 8 F

ET 11/29/13 ~ Transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts, 5 frosties

12/5/13 -  BFP!!! Beta #1 (12/7/13) - 189  Beta #2 (12/9/13) - 401 Beta #3 5871

12/16/13 U/S #1 - TWINS!! EDD - August 16, 2014 ~ 7/19/14 - Our beautiful baby girls joined the world!

• Happy Thursday indeed!  One more work day and then a weekend!

Cycle/month - 7/7

CD/dpo -21/7

Timing - -6 O, -3 O, -1 O, O, +2 O (I tracked O with CM and cramping symptoms, no temperature this month)

Testing plans - Waiting to see AF next Thursday, if she doesn't show I'll test on Saturday

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - Work is so annoying this week.  I'm changing jobs and am literally counting the days until I'm done with my current job! I can't wait to start something new with better benefits, vacation time, schedule and growth!

charts talks/questions - None

Symptoms - I'm having strong aversions to random smells.  This morning, I had to clean my cut finger with antiseptic and I gagged the whole time.  I have no idea what that means.

Gtky - What is your favorite part about winter? (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that make us envy you!) - I love sweatshirts and being cuddled up after work and on the weekends!  I also love to see my dogs run around in the snow and cold, they love it and still have enough puppy in them to be absolutely adorable!

• imageColeRose:
    imagedarrahmccall:

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - My temps might be wrong, very sleep deprived. My son now throws fits when he wakes up.

If your temps aren't wrong...that is one purdy chart lady! FX

Thanks!!! Ya the blast two mornings if taken them after 3 hours  of sleep but the times may be off. Grrr. But what are the chances they are wrong in my favor...I'm way stretching I know. Lol...
  • Cycle/month - 6/3

CD/dpo - 21/7

Timing - O-2, O-1 (good according to FF)

Testing plans - I was going to wait until tomorrow (8dpo with FRER), but I got a bunch of FRER on sale at Rite aid (4 for $9.99), so I decided to use one this am...thought I saw a faint line, covered up the control line and still thought I saw it...but I'm not looking too much into it at this point, probably just seeing things...

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - nothing really, just still fighting this cold. I went to my Dr. yesterday, finally gave in. He gave me albuterol and steriods/antihistamine to help (all are okay if pregnant). I used the inhaler twice yesterday and once this am and I am already feeling better.

chart stalk/questions - nothing really

Symptoms - fatigue (probably due to illness), crampy, tender bbs, creamy CM, headachy, bloated (not attributing any of these with being pregnant at this point, they could all be PMS symptoms)

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makes us envy you!)  Love how quiet it is after a fresh snow fall...and also love hot chocolate/coffee in the winter. I love to see the changing seasons, and I think that evergreen trees are BEAUTIFUL with snow on them :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Cycle/month - 3/4CD/dpo - 26/7Timing - O-4, O-2, O-1 & OTesting plans - 1/11Thoughts/rants/raves/ - I'm good charts talks/questions - None.Symptoms - light cramping, headaches a couple times this 2 WW. I've been feeling twinges for the last 2 days. Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!) Snuggling with DH and the girls. Watching it snow. 
    ~Allyson 6 & Ellianna 5~
    ~Team green turned Blue on 4/6/14~
  • Happy Thursday!  Almost Friday!  Saw the waiting to O thread and figured I'd get this one going for the day

Cycle/month - 6

CD/dpo - 27/7

Timing - Ok, O-1, O, O+2  (Does O+2 really count?)

Testing plans - I'll try to hold out until 11DPO

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - Nada

charts talks/questions - Does O+2 actually count?  I'm not entirely sure...

Symptoms - Bloated

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  When it's over.  I guess it's not bad when I'm out of the city, up north, it looks beautiful from my seat by the fire :)
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMiss_2010:

Happy Thursday!  Feels like Tuesday! LoL. Smile

Cycle/month -2/2

CD/dpo - CD19/1DPO

Timing - -6,-4,-3,-2,-1,O (We're exhausted haha.)

Testing plans - Jan 18th(16DPO) FF predicts AF Jan 16th

Thoughts/rants/raves/ -none

charts talks/questions -none

Symptoms -none

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that make us envy you!) I love taking my niece outside to play in the snow.(She's 3.)  It's nice to see her get all excited about something we all dread.  It makes me remember that it's some of the little things in life that matter! :-)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• imageearychener:

Testing plans - I was going to wait until tomorrow (8dpo with FRER), but I got a bunch of FRER on sale at Rite aid (4 for $9.99), so I decided to use one this am...thought I saw a faint line, covered up the control line and still thought I saw it...but I'm not looking too much into it at this point, probably just seeing things...

FX for you!! 

*********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedarrahmccall:
    imageMiss_2010:

Cycle/month -2/3

CD/dpo -28/11

Timing -good

Testing plans -if I spot today I'm out. Have had PMS symptoms for a week now.

Thoughts/rants/raves/ -I want to test but wasted them on too early of pee. But if i spot today I'm done. I had a dream I took a positive test. My temps might be wrong, very sleep deprived. My son now throws fits when he wakes up.

Symptoms -cramps, my boobs usually hurt by now, but I cut out caffeine and weaned my son.

Your chart looks pretty so far.  Hopefully no AF and temps will remain high tomorow for you.  If they do maybe its a triphasic chart they often talk about.  GL!

My BFP Chart
  • Cycle/month - 1

CD/dpo - 28/12 or 8 (i think 12, FF says 8)

Timing - Good?

Testing plans - Saturday if temp stays up/ no AF

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - none

charts talks/questions - Sure, if anyone wants to... my usual cycles are ~28-30 days, usually O around CD 16, Luteal phase normally 13-14 days, but FF says I O'd on CD 20.  kicius56 looked at it yesterday, but I am open for more input.  FYI, I haven't started charting CM or using OPKs but plan to start.

Symptoms - same as past few days... cramping, bloated, sore boobs, last night I thought AF was going to come but temp was still up this am. 

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!) eating soup, cuddling under blankets

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Toby, my furry baby
  • Cycle/month - 4 & 4

CD/dpo - 23, 14DPO (according to FF, but I wonder if I am not around 12DPO)  Either way, a long LP for me.

Timing -good

Testing plans -  I am currently holding my pee.

Thoughts/rants/raves/ -  Had a temp drop yesterday (expecting CD1 to roll around), then a temp spike today.

charts talks/questions -

Symptoms -

Gtky - What is your favourite part about winter? (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!)

When DS has a snow day, I take off work to spend it with him.

imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• imagelmills730:

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - I hate that I keep feeling what I am sure are phantom symptoms...wish I could stop my brain from thinking about it!

I feel the same way!  I know I need to just relax and wait but it's very hard.  I probably have the same "symptoms" every month but am only noticing more this month b/c its our first TTC.  Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer to find out one way or the other!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Toby, my furry baby
  • imageButterflykisses73:

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - After 3 medicated cycles I actually O'd on my own with no meds!!

Two thumbs up!!
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

Cycle/month - 2 / 3

CD/dpo - 22 / 3 dpo

Timing - Good - will start using OPKs next cycle, but right now just using FF chart

Testing plans - Jan 12, but cycles are all screwed up due to m/s last month... FF thinks I should expect AF on the 17th, but I think that's really late. 

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - obsessing over everything, and wishing for any type of symptom(s). Also, using LadyTimer on iPhone and FF, but they don't match up :(

chart stalk/questions - I don't think it's very accurate at this point, as I only had one cycle prior to the m/s cycle, and the first one we weren't trying b/c I was getting off all my meds.

Symptoms - completely asymptomatic, except heartburn... and a strange aversion to Peanut Butter. 

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!)  I love to sit inside in front of a fireplace and watch it snow! Also watching my dog play in the snow is priceless :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Welcome Daniel! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image image
  • Cycle/month -  14/15

CD/dpo -  32/4

Timing -  -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing plans -   Not sure. If I haven't gotten my period yet, then probably 10dpo.

Thoughts/rants/raves/ -  My chart is pretty atrocious this month, due to all the holiday parties (even just a few drinks screws my temps up.)

charts talks/questions -

Symptoms -  Too early.

Gtky -  What is your favourite part about winter?  (assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!)   I like the first big snow, when it's all pretty, then I want it to be spring.

**Blog**
    *TTC #1* since Sept '11.
    BFP #1 2/26/12. C/P 3/1/12 
    Dx Oct '12: Hypothyroid, PCOS and blocked left tube.
    1500mg Metformin, 75mcg Synthroid
    Feb: 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI= BFN
    March: 150mg Clomid + Trigger + TI= 4 mature follies- BFN 
    April: Unmedicated cycle due to vacation timing= BFN
    May: *IUI #1* Letrozole + Trigger + IUI=BFP!
    1st Beta (17dpo): 455  Progesterone: 40
    2nd Beta: (19dpo):  810  Progesterone: 37
    1st ultrasound 6 weeks 5 days: Twins!

•  Cycle/month 1/1

CD/dpo cd 31

Timing not sure really...bc I don't chart :

Testing plans BFN this morn

Thoughts/rants/raves/ ugh I need to start charting...I hate not knowing of I'm truly late for my period or of I just ovulate late!!!!

charts talks/questions both pregnancies with my sons I ovulated a week late...so I guess there's still hope, right?? Lol

Symptoms cramps, headaches, spottingbrown discharge on Monday night. Thought period would be here but NOTHING!!!!!

Gtky   What is your favourite part about winter?  assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!
    I love the holiday season!! I also love being snowed in with my family!! I although it has to be during the week and I can only take one or two big storms. Then I have had enough lol
  • imageChuggingWater:
    Cycle/month 4 amp; 4CD/dpo 23, 14DPO according to FF, but I wonder if I am not around 12DPOnbsp; Either way, a long LP for me.Timing goodTesting plans nbsp; I am currently holding my pee.Thoughts/rants/raves/ nbsp; Had a temp drop yesterday expecting CD1 to roll around, then a temp spike today.charts talks/questions Symptoms Gtky What is your favourite part about winter? assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!When DS has a snow day, I take off work to spend it with him.
    I see your holding your pee...good luck to you!!! Fingers crossed!
  • imagencase2:

Thoughts/rants/raves/ - obsessing over everything, and wishing for any type of symptom(s). Also, using LadyTimer on iPhone and FF, but they don't match up :(

I don't know what LadyTimer is exactly but I would stick with FF and ditch the other. You don't want to drive yourself crazy wondering why they don't match and FF is really good.

***SIGGY/TICKER WARNING***

TTC since September 2012 ~ DH(32): Non-obstructive azoospermia, Me(32): Normal

10/13 - TESE found sperm!! ~ 11/13 - IVF w/ ICSI #1 ~ ER 11/23/13 ~ 10 R, 9 M, 8 F

ET 11/29/13 ~ Transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts, 5 frosties

12/5/13 -  BFP!!! Beta #1 (12/7/13) - 189  Beta #2 (12/9/13) - 401 Beta #3 5871

12/16/13 U/S #1 - TWINS!! EDD - August 16, 2014 ~ 7/19/14 - Our beautiful baby girls joined the world!

• imagejaytee16:
    charts talks/questions - Does O+2 actually count?  I'm not entirely sure...

Not really. Once released an egg lives for 12-24 hours, so there is virtually no chance of getting pregnant with sex at O+2.

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • imageStaceyew:
    Cycle/month - 3/4 CD/dpo - 26/7 Timing - O-4, O-2, O-1 & O Testing plans - 1/11

We are the same number DPO with the same testing date. FX we'll both be getting good news on the 11th!

• Cycle/month 5/5

CD/dpo 23/7

Timing: Good

Testing plans: Trying to hold out until next Friday, which would be my longest LP since charting

Thoughts/rants/raves: Was hoping for a higher temp this am, but whatever.

Symptoms: Slight cramping.

Gtky What is your favourite part about winter? assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!
    Winter clothes, the holidays, winter getaways where I can actually enjoy the snow. Other than that I have no use for winter, especially the bitterly cold days we're having right now.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •  Cycle/month 6/8

CD/dpo 34/13

Timing O minus 2, O

Testing plans had a horrible evap line last night. Double checked this am, BFN.

Thoughts/rants/raves/ Pretty sure AF is on its way. Which is fine just hurry up and arrive.

charts talks/questions

Symptoms cramping

Gtky   What is your favourite part about winter?  assuming you all have winter and not lovely warm palm trees that makwe us envy you!

Tea at night with hubby

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageChuggingWater:

Testing plans -  I am currently holding my pee.

Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi LilSip, 

I have been thinking that too :) I don't need anymore stress than what I have!

Also, love the siggy pic :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Welcome Daniel! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"