November 2012 Moms

Doing "it"

Ok, today was the 2nd time DTD since I had Grace.
It wasn't exactly painful as it was uncomfortable. I felt like I was being stretched to the maxxxxx.
I will say Im a pretty small person and have always been smaller in that region and DH is pretty blessed.

Anyone else still uncomfortable now or am I the only one? Any advice, or is it something that will just have to pass with time?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Doing "it"

• We tried doggy and that was a no go. Missionary was best and least uncomfortable. Now I'm just sore. I feel bad because I've always loved it but this sucks! Hoping it's better next time.

Thanks!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We did it a few days ago.. Man oh man did I miss sex! We had to take it slow, and it was a little uncomfortable, but it was nice actually wanting sex again. Basically the whole pregnancy I had no interest
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 9 weeks pp and we still haven't tried. I was cleared at my 6 week but I have been to scared to do it. Dh has been trying to get it on with me since I got out of the hospital. Maybe I need to just get over the fear of being uncomfortable lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ourfasttrackfamily.blogspot.com

• I was C section so I was surprised how much it hurt the first few times.... i think part of it is the condom.. hate it!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• We haven't attempted it yet. We haven't had sex since we conceived. Just haven't been interested either one of us. My hubby asked at about 5 weeks PP and I told him we had to wait for the green light still. I got my IUD put in yesterday and just the speculum going in hurt. Little C was born via csection after 5 hours of pushing so I'm feeling like a virgin all over again. My hubby will probably be thrilled. Me, not so much.
  • We're going to attempt tonight since my stupid period went away. I'm a little nervous, but am just craving that intimacy with my husband.
    imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • It will get easier with time. After I had DS it probably took 5 or 6 times before it was more comfortable than uncomfortable. Keep trying and keep the lube nearby!

I just got cleared yesterday, but they didn't have my BC at the pharmacy, so I told DH I at least want to have one pill in my system before we go for it. And I reminded him that it prob won't be awesome the first time we try. Somehow he forgot from last time? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Doc gave me the green light to try after 7 weeks which is next tuesday. I don't really care. Prob not even going to remind him.

• Not yet here but will be 6 wks pp tomorrow.  When I had my 1 month follow-up appt last week, Dr. said I still had 1 or 2 stitches and to wait another week or two before sex. I'm leaning to waiting until next week, though DH is anxious.  I hope this time around is better than with DD1.  It was uncomfortable for MANY months after.  Definitely need the lube, especially if BFing. 
    IMG_0933 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DH and I were talking about this. I had my post partum exam at 7 weeks and they did a pap and it HURT so bad. I told DH I think they gave me the husband stitch.  I am no where near ready to jump back in the sack.
  • We tried yesterday for the first time. I was really nervous because my obgyn can't take me for my 'six week appt' till nine weeks post partum. I found the it ached but not hurt. I'm not excited to try again so I may wait another week

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I honestly don't think there will be sex anytime in the foreseeable future. Just thinking about what my vag has been through kills any fleeting thought of that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"