March 2013 Moms

#### Tuesday Ticker Change & Happy New Year! ####

Hi Tuesday ladies, Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great NYE celebration. I thought I'd post this week's ticker change since it isn't up yet.

Week/Fruit?:

How are you feeling?:

Any News/Updates/Appointments?:

GTKY: Open Mic! Tell us what's on your mind that you feel like sharing!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: #### Tuesday Ticker Change & Happy New Year! ####

• Week/Fruit?: 30 / cucumber

How are you feeling?: I'm starting to feel uncomfortably big. Getting up and rolling over is getting hard! Otherwise good, except for bad heartburn and carpal tunnel. Sad

Any News/Updates/Appointments?: I still haven't gotten my GTT results back from Dec 18th, but I have been out of town. Hoping to get confirmation tomorrow that no news was good news.

GTKY: Open Mic! Tell us what's on your mind that you feel like sharing! Well, I haven't made any progress on baby stuff. Hoping to spend the rest of the week (I'm on vacation) clearing out the nursery, and starting my registry! Also my friends are still waiting on me to provide the shower guest list.... whew with only 70 days left I'm starting to feel the pressure, trying not to freak out!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Week/Fruit?: 29 Weeks

How are you feeling?: I have a cold, with a stuffy nose and sore throat. My stomach has become extremely itchy, and my belly-button is getting dangerously close to popping out.. haha.  Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good!

Any News/Updates/Appointments?: DH and I did our prenatal classes/hospital tour last weekend. I had both my GTT and my RhoGam Injection on New Years Eve day (I felt like a human pincushion).  I have an ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday to help clarify why my little guy was measuring 3.5 weeks ahead at my last check-up. 

GTKY: Open Mic! Tell us what's on your mind that you feel like sharing! As baby gifts start to trickle in, I keep swinging back and forth between extreme excitement, and sheer terror. I can't believe i've entered the third trimester, time is flying by so fast!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagerm2013:

Hi Tuesday ladies, Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great NYE celebration. I thought I'd post this week's ticker change since it isn't up yet.

Week/Fruit? ~ week 28 eggplant!:

How are you feeling? ~ Feeling ok, tired a loth though. :

Any News/Updates/Appointments? ~ I go into the dr today.:

GTKY: Open Mic! Tell us what's on your mind that you feel like sharing! Nothing at this point in time.

Alexander 03/13/2008 Jace 03/20/2013 

• Week/Fruit?: 28, eggplant!

How are you feeling?: pretty good

Any News/Updates/Appointments?: u/s and appt January 14th, then biweekly bpps starting at the end of January

GTKY: Open Mic! Tell us what's on your mind that you feel like sharing! I'm getting overwhelmed at how busy the end of this pregnancy is going to be. Starting at 32 weeks, until I deliver. I will be at the Drs twice a week. I have a 2yo. I'm a little overwhlemed, but now that the holidays are over, I plan on spending the next few weeks getting everything ready for baby. I have a feeling once I start the biweekly appts, time is going to fly, so I want to be pretty much ready at that point.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

• Week/Fruit?: 28 - Eggplant

How are you feeling?: Pregnant!  Lol, tired (as usual) and sore, and on top of it, I've got a cold coming on, so that's just fantastic.. 

Any News/Updates/Appointments?: nothing too new.  next appointment is on monday

GTKY: Open Mic! Tell us what's on your mind that you feel like sharing!  We have the furniture in the babies room!  It's great getting everything all together. :)

~Married 7.10.09~
    TTC #1 Since 3.9.10
    Dx PCOS 8.30.10
    3 failed IUI cycles Feb 11 to April 11, IVF #1 cycle start 6-18-12, ER 7-3-12 (10 retrieved, 8 attempted fertilization, 7 growing), ET 7-8-12 - 2-2ab transferred. Success! Due 3-26-13
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Week/Fruit?:
    31/pineapple
    How are you feeling?:
    I just can't wake up today. I keep yawning but not tired enough for a nap. My hips are killing me and the heartburn is affecting my eating. Also very overwhelmed as I have gotten nothing done still. And only 9 weeks left ahhh
    Any News/Updates/Appointments?:
    Yes actually today at 2pm I have my regular check up and get my GTT results. I also have my hospital visit/registration on Thursday. 

I have so much on my mind right now I'm gonna go crazy, lol. I need to start getting stuff done. I need to start planning my daughter's first birthday (1/30). I guess I'm just overwhelmed but will feel better when things start coming together.

• Week/Fruit? :  31/Pineapple

How are you feeling?  Soo achy.  I feel like my crotch is going to fall out, and my back is crazy sore

News/Updates:  Drs Appointment this afternoon, hopefully they can tell me why I am in soo much pain.

GTKY:  Picked out a color for the babies room, just need to paint and the nursery is done!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Week/Fruit?: 29 - Acorn Squash

How are you feeling?: Tired, groin pains and I could so use a Frapucchino

Any News/Updates/Appointments?: Picked out the nursery furniture, which is arriving after LO is born (my om is coordinating delivery)

Decided on godparents - we're going the Fairy Godparent route - so rather than picking two, we're having our siblings and close cousins each provide a "gift"
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker

• Week/Fruit?: I think I'm a squash

How are you feeling?: Very swollen, but good. A few contractions here and there

Any News/Updates/Appointments?: Last week the doc said we are still breech but will not start panicking until 36 weeks. She's still movin and groovin :)

I'm getting ready (mentally at this point) for my shower next weekend. I've gone back and forth with what to wear. I've gotten some of my maternity shots back and could not be happier with them!

Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"