Baby Names

terrible!

I had to share this, it's so bad... I had a child boy patient a few weeks ago... His name was Ya'Majesty.  I couldn't even bring myself to call the kid by his name.  What is wrong with these people?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: terrible!

• OK...I usually don't comment on posts like this, but holy h3ll.  That IS terrible.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Haha, I had a patient last year named RoyalT.  They would make great friends:)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Ouch, that's just sad. Some of these "too bad to be true" names are, sadly, true. I get not wanting to call someone something so silly, too. It's like you feel like you're mocking them even though it's actually their name.

• Oh, no. How sad for him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageElle922:
    I had to share this, it's so bad... I had a child boy patient a few weeks ago... His name was Ya'Majesty.  I couldn't even bring myself to call the kid by his name.  What is wrong with these people?

I would have a hard time calling someone by that name as well. Uggh! Whyyy.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC#1!
    12/1999: Dx with Endometriosis (age 12)
    5/2001: Ruptured appendix, massive scar tissue
    6/2005:Dx with Interstitial Cystitis
    9/2005: Gall bladder removed due to problems from cysts
    7/2006: Officially Dx with Fibromyalgia (age 18)
    2/2010: Partial left ovarian torsion

10/2012: SA = Low Motility
    11/2012: Surgery #5 to remove scar tissue & paratubal cyst
    HSG: Right tube blocked; unable to clear
  • A teacher friend once told me the story of a kid who had one of these "original" names. The poor kid was always in trouble, fights, kids picking fights with him. He said to her, "Why couldn't my mom have just named me John?"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"