February 2013 Moms

Goodbye

It's been a really long time since I've posted, but I really want to say goodbye and share my story...

One month ago I gave birth to my beautiful, stillborn son. I hadn't been feeling the baby kick too much that week, but when I got a fever, then cramps, and then started bleeding, I knew it was time to go to the hospital. I thought that maybe I would give birth early, but I never thought that such a horrible thing would happen. I still can't really believe it.

I'm going back to work tomorrow for the first time, and I can't sleep. So as some form of closure I just wanted to share with you all what happened as I sit sleepless still in bed, unable to stop thinking about this...

I am so excited for all of you to give birth to beautiful children in a little over a month. Know that you are so lucky and please appreciate every moment of this last month of pregnancy - I wish I was here with you guys. Please value every moment - even those where no one gives you a seat on the subway, or when your ankles start to disappear - know that really, it's all worth it.

I wish you all the best.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Goodbye

• So very, very sorry for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine what you must be going through. I lift you up in prayer. May God be your source of solace, comfort, and strength.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I, too, am so very sorry for your loss. Thinking healing thoughts for you and yours. xoxo
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so terribly sorry for your loss and will keep you and yours in my prayers.  There are no words that will help but know that you are in our hearts.  I wish you strength and healing.
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • I'm so so so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss and hope that you can find the strength to make it through this first day back at work. If you haven't been there already, on the Loss board you can get and give support to other women with late-term, infant, or child losses.

Did you name your son?

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • I'm very sorry. You are in my thoughts.

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss.  Saying a prayer for you and your family.
  • I'm so very sorry. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and may you be a stronger woman for having to go through this experience.

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I'm so sorry. Praying for you and your family
  • I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. You and your sweet baby are in my prayers.
  • My thoughts are with you and your family during this very difficult time. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Good luck with your return to work. Just take it one day at a time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.  I really just can't even imagine.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family <3
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so terribly sorry.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

• I am sorry for your loss.  I hate the fact that I know what yoru going through.  Nov 2011 we lost our son.  I feel your pain and I know what tolls are ahead of you.  Going back to work for me was pretty hard.  I to took about 4 weeks off after out loss.  I promise you this.  Each day will get a little better, things will never be the same and you willl never get over this.  But you will find out there are days that you are able to handle this much better than you would have thought.  You will always have room in your heart for your LO.  You now have an angle looking after ya.  

If you ever need anything please pm me.  Also if need be there are a great group of ladies on a fb group for after a loss 

April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Pregnancy Ticker

• I am so sorry for your loss.
  • T&Ps for you.  I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so very sorry. My prayers are with you and your family.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm so sorry for your loss. 

• I'm so sorry to you and your family. T&P for you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    photo D0EE104210C440E48E28B53BA940865Bashx_zpsff62f0b1.gif photo A24F501B345347968B2BC922AD7C0613ashx_zpsf08f7401.gif
  • I am so very sorry for your loss, that is simply heartbreaking.
  • I am so sorry this happened. I will keep you and your family and your sweet baby boy in my thoughts & prayers. Take it one day at a time, go easy on yourself. 

• I'm so very sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • So very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby, keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I am so very sorry for you loss. Your family is in my prayers.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. 

Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• I'm so sorry for your loss.. your family is in my thoughts and prayers tonight and i wish you strength to make it through.

• Omg :(( I am tearing up. I am sooo sorry for your loss. I could not imagine. Sending you and your family prayers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"