February 2013 Moms

Diaper Coupons

Anyone know of any good websites or places to get diaper coupons??
Thanks

Re: Diaper Coupons

• I've heard they are in your weekly paper each week from a couple of other new moms, but I haven't looked myself yet.
  • We coupon quite a bit in my household and I'v gotten them from the Sunday paper.  Usually the first Sunday of the month P&G has a coupon insert and that insert usually has some good diaper coupons in it.
    Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Definitely check Target as DC suggested - they often have diaper coupons. Also, I use a site called couponbug.com and I just printed a manufacturer's coupon for $2 off Pampers!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I get some from the weekend newspapers, I have always been a couponed so my sisters and mom and now mil all send me their paper after they read it, usually after lunch time depending on the weekend. But I can also find higher value coupons online. I follow a few different coupon pages that will tell you the coupon, where to find it and the best store to use it at. My two fab sites are hotcouponworld.com I love the coupon data base coupondivas.com a little more newbie friendly, plus they link 4 different coupon sources like coupon.com red plum and smart source. I always check out target because you can use one target coupon plus one manufacturer coupon. MY favorite site for baby needs is babycheapskate.com which has a weekly link to the best online and instore diaper, wipes and formula match ups each week. For the best deals, combine store sales with coupons, I try to buy diapers at around 1213 c each max, I stock up when I find sales at 10 c per diaper.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"