1st Trimester

GhostMonkey and KdgTeacher

Guess what ladies??  I had my first ultrasound and it IS twins.  So maybe you should reconsider before you comment and criticize medical professionals - considering you two aren't! 

6w5d and they both had strong heartbeats. 

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/70906561.aspx

TTC since Aug 2011, RE since May 2012. Dx: PCOS,endo, postprandial hypoglycemia DH: SA 1 - low everything, 2- low everything, 3 - good, but WBC, 4 - lost and/or damaged at lab, 5 - low everything July - Letrozole + TI = BFN Aug - letrozole #2 + TI = BFN Sep - NEW RE!! YAY!!!! Move to IVF w/ICSI - ER on Nov 28 - 34 eggs! 2 day report - 26 successfully fertilized! 13 of 26 frozen at 3 days. 5dt of 2 best remaining eggs! BFP on HPT 6dp5dt Beta #1 10dp5dt-471 Beta #2 13dp5dt - 1250

Re: GhostMonkey and KdgTeacher

• Congratulations. 
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • LMAO Thanks.  I already read one of your update and I'm sure I'll read another on PAIF.

It doesn't change the fact that saying it's more than 1 on betas alone is silly.

Congrats ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

ETA: Oh, and you didn't answer why else they thought it was twins.  PLEASE don't tell me it's because they transfered more than one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It didn't seem like KDG said anything mean to you at all.
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

• I'm trying to figure out why a nurse would tell you that you're having twins. Based on one beta draw. My sister's beta numbers with twins were smaller than her numbers with a singleton. Another thing is my nurse can't tell me anything, just tell me she will pass my questions on to the doctor and he will call me back.

But, hey, congrats on your twins!

• imageJilllyBean:
    It didn't seem like KDG said anything mean to you at all.

meh just another butthurt newb. KDG and GM know their shiit and obviously she was too dense to figure that out. instead she made a call out post that makes her look like an idiot. Winner! 

• Neither of them said anything wrong.  You are proving yourself to be an even bigger idiot by calling further attention to this.  471 is not that high unless they drew it really early. 

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Congrats!!!!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • yah, i can tell your going to make a lot of friends here. Great intro post ::eye roll::
    imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel

I'm just going to leave this here... 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Seriously, OP? 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• imagePrimRoseMama:

LOL!! Just lol!! I needed this today on this snowy day. *still chuckling*

imageimageimageimage

• First, Your completely entitled to be excited about having twins so Congrats! I would be excited too :D

Second, I know how it feels when you feel like you're being flamed, but find a way to be the bigger person. I didn't read your previous posts, but I'm inclined to do the eye roll too. This is lame.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats...you managed to piss off two posters who actually DO have a clue. On top of that, you now get to impart your "wisdom" on two babies instead of one...oh dear... 

• LOLOLOLOL.

You obviously have a thing for GhostMonkey and KdgTeacher because I told you the same thing, yet no call out for me.....hmmm.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJilllyBean:

I was thinking that same thing. OP- It's going to be a long 9 months around here if you go calling out every person that has a difference of opinion with you. Congratulations on your twins and good luck with everything. Twins makes you higher risk in a lot of ways, so you'll probably want the support of people around here.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagePrimRoseMama:

LMAO, that's actually one of my DH's favorite books!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagemommatotwo2:

imageJilllyBean:

I was thinking that same thing. OP- It's going to be a long 9 months around here if you go calling out every person that has a difference of opinion with you. Congratulations on your twins and good luck with everything. Twins makes you higher risk in a lot of ways, so you'll probably want the support of people around here.

This. GM and KDG weren't the only ones in that thread who know their sh!t and were trying to advise caution and reasonableness rather than blow glitter and rainbows up your arse, not sure why you felt the need to single them out.  You're certainly not making any friends with this behaviour.  So it turns out you have twins, but any number of posters mentioned having higher numbers than yours and only having one baby, and some with twins having lower numbers. You have no idea how many people get a set of numbers they know nothing about and make false assumptions.  We try not to feed false hopes or stoke fears with misinformation around here, there's enough of this on other boards where 'baby dust' and 'you totes have twins' are the most scientifically valid comments made. 

OP, you really just showed your immaturity in posting this special callout thread, it's the kind of high school bs that belongs on FB, not on a board of mature moms-to-be.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• And I'll play the debbie downer poster.. cause your having twins doesn't mean in 9 months you will bring twins home. I was excited for my first set of multiples in 2010.. and that didn't end well. Twins make you high risk and this pregnancy I have been monitored so close I could live in the doc office.

Twin to twin transfer, vanishing twin syndrom.. water breaking early, bedrest.. you name it.. but hey at least you got to shove it in 2 people's faces.

Have a healthy and happy 9 months.

• Congratulations .....

..... on being an azz.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• While I'm not on here to find friends, I don't actively seek out drama. This is the internet. People won't always agree with you. They will be snarky (I didn't see the original post, so I'm not sure if that was the case). If you can't handle it, talk to your mom. Not strangers on the internet. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageashcart01:
    While I'm not on here to find friends, I don't actively seek out drama. This is the internet. People won't always agree with you. They will be snarky I didn't see the original post, so I'm not sure if that was the case. If you can't handle it, talk to your mom. Not strangers on the internet.nbsp;

It was on your post.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemegaboosmom:
    imageashcart01:
    While I'm not on here to find friends, I don't actively seek out drama. This is the internet. People won't always agree with you. They will be snarky I didn't see the original post, so I'm not sure if that was the case. If you can't handle it, talk to your mom. Not strangers on the internet.nbsp;
    It was on your post.

I didn't even notice that until you told me. Oh my!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"