Babies: 0 - 3 Months

C-Section and PP Pads

Hello ladies,

Which maxi pads are the best post partum after a c-section?

I am assuming dry-weave and/or always is still okay since I wont be having a natural birth.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

3 angel babies; m/c 2009, 2010, 2011. Our little blessing is due February 2013. Lilypie Maternity tickers image

Re: C-Section and PP Pads

• I just bought the Target brand super absorbancy. After a few days PP I was able to switch over to panty liners.
    imageimage
  • I had a c-section and use target brand overnight pads.  They work just fine...I usually use always infinity for my periods but they are so expensive and with as much as I go through right now it's better on our tight budget.  I also made sure to take the hospital pads home with me which were wonderful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Pp bleeding isn't from how you deliver. I had a c section, and bled like a stuck pig for 8 weeks. I used hospital pads as long as I could, then switched to overnights.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used the ones from the hospital for the first few days then the always overnight after that.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • For my cs, I used the ones provided in the hospital and was pretty much done bleeding when I was discharged. Everyone is different.

• Honestly? I use Depends :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Tena or depends. Amazing absorbancy!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • I used Always Overnights as well! They were absorbent and not as bulky as other ones.
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used always Infinity, and they worked well for the few heavy days I had, otherwise I was just able to use panty liners for the rest.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"