March 2012 Moms

YUP I'm planning a FL baby shower from VA

So I got an email list from my BFs husbands mom. So I emailed her the trouble I was having. - that I would love to send out invitations but whose hosting, what day, who to RSVP. You know, small details like that haha

So we were talking and I told her I could do invitations and order a cake (if she directs me to a place to order and for someone to pick it up day of) But there deff needs to be a FL host to take care of food and decorations. She said that if original FL host can't do it that her daughter (BF husbands sister) would be able to. And that she would talk to them and let me know.

So I think that would be pretty fair. To divi up responsibility like that. Because I can only do so much from out of town!! 

At least the ball is rolling because invitations need to go out next week. AHHhhh!!!   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: YUP I'm planning a FL baby shower from VA

• imageslyrose123:

So I got an email list from my BFs husbands mom. So I emailed her the trouble I was having. - that I would love to send out invitations but whose hosting, what day, who to RSVP. You know, small details like that haha

So we were talking and I told her I could do invitations and order a cake (if she directs me to a place to order and for someone to pick it up day of) But there deff needs to be a FL host to take care of food and decorations. She said that if original FL host can't do it that her daughter (BF husbands sister) would be able to. And that she would talk to them and let me know.

So I think that would be pretty fair. To divi up responsibility like that. Because I can only do so much from out of town!! 

At least the ball is rolling because invitations need to go out next week. AHHhhh!!!   

Yes Good job
  • Aw man, I'm sorry you ended up having to plan it all.

I had an opposite problem once. A mutual friend and I were planning a friend's bachelorette party as the MOH was multiple hours away at school and not from this state anyway.

Bride decided she didn't like what we had planned so suddenly the MOH was planning it without anyone telling us. We didn't even eat dinner until 10pm and MOH (who was used to NYC) was mad we only really had 2 clubs and last call was at 12:45.

Yea. Not really friends with the bride anymore.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Good for you - and her! She's lucky she has you and her SIL to step up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"