June 2013 Moms

Early echo and anatomy scan

I'm a nervous wreck! 3 1/2 weeks ago at our NT scan we were told that LO has cystic hygroma and has a 75% chance of having either a chromosome abnormality or a heart defect.

Fortunately, most of the test results from the CVS came in already and they were negative for a chromosome abnormality. Today we are going for the early echocardiogram and anatomy scan. I'm going crazy over here! They won't be able to see everything they need to to determine if there's a heart problem because I'm only 15 weeks, but I hope we get some good news to help us get to our 20 week echo and anatomy scan. I don't think I can handle more up in the air, bad news.

Your thoughts and prayers would be appreciated!! TY!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Early echo and anatomy scan

• I hope everything goes well today t and ps your way!

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Loading the player...
  • I hope you get good news today!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

4 losses: Natural m/c 8w 1/11, CP 12/11, CP 3/12, and our perfectly healthy baby girl Charlotte Grace, missed M/C 5/31/12 at 8w5d
    DX: Endo, heterozygous MTHFR, low progesterone
    Surprise unmedicated BFP 9/21/12!! Beta #1 9/22 (10 DPO) 46 Beta #2 9/24 (12 DPO) 226! Heartbeat 136 bpm at 7w! It's a BOY!  Theodore Joshua born 5/23/13 at 7:36am via c/s, 7lb13oz, 19.25in
    TTC#2 5/14, BFP 8/15/14!  Beta #1 16 (11 DPO), Beta #2 71 (14 DPO) Beta #3 164 (16 DPO) Beta #4 633 (21 DPO) Beta #5 1487 (23 DPO) Heartbeat 121 bpm at 6w6d!  EDD 4/25/15
  • Thinking good thoughts for you!  I hope you get good news!
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Thinking of you today!
  • Good luck! T&Ps 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thank you all so much! I'll keep you updated!
  • TP for you.
              image image

• Thoughts and Prayers to you and your baby.

Today, I am thankful for the advances in medicine that allow us advance notice for situations like this.  IF there is something going on, you not only will have time to process it - but the medical team will have time to plan.  Deep breaths, and hugs your way!   

• Fingers crossed!!!!!
  • Good luck today!

CJ 05/29/2013

• I hope everything that they can see so far looks beautifully normal!  FX for you!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Sending lots of prayers your way!!
    TTC:Off BCP December 2011. BFP #1 January 16, 2012; EDD September 12, 2012; m/c Feb,1 2012. BFP #2 June 6, 2012; EDD February 11, 2013; diagnosed with blighted ovum/had D&C July 12,2012. BFP #3 October 20, 2012; EDD June 29, 2013. BabyFruit Ticker Sunshine_zps3fcf529f
  • imageRachelTMom:

Thoughts and Prayers to you and your baby.

Today, I am thankful for the advances in medicine that allow us advance notice for situations like this.  IF there is something going on, you not only will have time to process it - but the medical team will have time to plan.  Deep breaths, and hugs your way!   

These are excellent points, and this is how I convinced my husband that we can handle anything we find out during scans. Medical knowledge has come a long way in recent years, and there is so much support. Everything will be okay! Please keep us posted!

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Good luck today
  • Thank you all. Reading your replies really helps me stay optimistic :
  • Hope everything goes okay! T&Ps!
  • Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way. Sorry you are having to go through all this. I just hope all turns out perfect and you have peace of mind.

This story started at band camp on Sept. 6, 2002, when to people meet. Married on Nov. 14, 2009.

• Oh, no. Praying for you mama. Keep us updated.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"