Baby Names

Issues with Paige

I love the name Paige....however my last name is Moore. Does Paige Moore sound ok? Or do you think it makes a sentence? I was thinking Paige Elizabeth Moore. Honest opinions please.

Re: Issues with Paige

• I think it's fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think it's nice.  It's no more "sentence-y" than anything would be with your last name.  The spelling makes it a name, not a verb.  Just don't spell it Page :)

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it sounds just fine.  If anything I think 1 syllable first names can sound choppy with 1 syllable last names.  That is something I noticed when trying to pick a fn to go with my ln. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• I think it is a beautiful sounding name with good flow
    Me: 31 DH: 33 Married : 12 Years going on 16 years together TTC since 9/2001 11/2012 100 MG Clomid 12/2012 200 MG Clomid: IUI 12/26 2 Week Wait Praying for a miracle
  • Sounds ok to me.
  • Yes, it sounds good. Ditto on the spelling thing from PP. I like Paige as a middle name too, something like Amelia Paige, JMO... HTH!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageAllycat11:
    I think it sounds just fine.nbsp; If anything I think 1 syllable first names cannbsp;sound choppy with 1 syllable last names.nbsp; That is something I noticed when trying to pick a fn to go with my ln.nbsp;

It's ok, but I am not a fan of the one syllable for both names either.

BFP 11/09 - DD 7/10 - BFP 8/11 - M/C 9/11 - BFP 6/12 - DD - 2/13

• Paige is a lovely name. It's fine. :)

Is Elizabeth Paige an option?

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

• I love the name Paige!
  • I love the name Paige and think it sounds fine.  The good thing about naming a girl is that she most likely won't be keeping her last name her whole life so if it doesn't sound quite right to you, it will all work out in the end. Smile
  • I think that's a beautiful name.
  • I think it's fine 
  • I really like it.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Paige Elizabeth Moore has a beautiful flow to it!  And even though Paige Moore is short, with both being one syllable, I still think it's a lovely name!  If you both love Paige, I say go for it!  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I love it.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Paige Elizabeth Moore sounds just fine. 
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks for your help ladies! I tend to agree that one syllable first and last names can be choppy, however, as someone mentioned, a lot of girls end up changing their last name. It's definitely one of our front runners! Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"