February 2013 Moms

Registry completion coupon....

can someone explain this to me.. I have registered at BRU and Amazon.. how do i get one of these coupons OR find out if they are even offered?

Thanks  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Registry completion coupon....

• They usually send them to you toward the very end of the pregnancy.
    imageimageimage
  • imagebeanersmommy:
    They usually send them to you toward the very end of the pregnancy.

This.  got mine from Target about 2 weeks ago. That being said I never got one from either or the registeries I made with DS.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We got ours from BRU a week ago I think. I don't know when Amazon sends them. We're registered there too.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • BRU just sent mine to me but I changed my due date to my shower date which is on Jan 12 th. The completion coupon looks like a regular coupon when it comes in the mail so keep your eyes out for it. 
  • 30 days before the date of my baby shower a link popped up on my registry page on amazon saying I could now use my completion bonus.
  • Well, I went to BBB a couple of weeks ago and asked if I could use mine b/c I live 2hrs away and didn't think I would be back and they gave me 10% off. Yesterday, I got another completion coupon in the mail from them for 15% off! Today I was at BRU and just asked at the registry desk and they stapled the 15% off coupon to a printout of my registry and I was good to go. 

I hope this helps! Also, I'm due 2/22. 

• I posted yesterday that I just got my BRU one in the mail the other day and tried to use it online but it wouldn't work. I ended up having to call customer service and they generated a new coupon code for me to use.

I haven't recevied my Target one yet.
  • Babies R Us just sent us one (I am 35 weeks pregnant). It came in the mail and it was for 15% off everything left on the registry. Just make sure to add anything back you may have removed or anything else you want to buy, they just scan your registry barcode and that's how the coupon works. Good luck!
  • We got ours from BRU in the mail a few days ago for 10%.  Haven't gotten anything from Target yet, and there's only one thing left on that registry for us to buy!
    image BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • As PP said regarding Amazon they make the 10 percent completion discount available 30 days before your event date through 60 days after I believe. You can only use it once and it only applies to things sold and fulfilled by amazon which unfortunately isn't everything but was a good majority of our stuff. I wanted to go ahead and purchase most of the rest of our immediate necessities so I changed our event date from my due date of Feb 17 to my full term date which is just under 30 days from now so the completion discount was made available earlier and I used it tonight. Can't wait for all the stuff to arrive this week! Here's a link to the details about the completion discount: https://www.amazon.com/gp/baby/baby-faq/ref=cm_baby_ln_faq
    Erin
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"