Trying to Get Pregnant

*~*gtky*~* just for funsies :-)

1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate?

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business?

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? 

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose)

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *~*gtky*~* just for funsies :-)

• imagedarrahmccall:

2 week wait for sure. I hate waiting to o!!! 

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? 

I try to be all hot and sexy, but this month I was business. Hubby didn't like that too much!! 

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? 

3 dpo!!!! What in the heck was I thinking?! 

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choImlik

I'm a control freak, so I wanna know before AF shows her ugly self. 

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? Girly. but I am very athletic.

• imagedarrahmccall:

1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate? I tend to be a LOT more relaxed during WTO.

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? Depends on the night, depends on our moods.

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? 7DPO, and SURPRISE it was a BFP... It was the cycle I had my CP.

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose) I always tell myself I'm going to wait, but I never manage to.

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? Again, depends on the day. The difference in me is night and day when I do go girly-girl. I look like a completely different person.

• Loading the player...
  • 1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate? The 2 week wait

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? Lately it's just been baby business, but when we have time we like to make it romantic

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? 6 doo

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bih AF. obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose I prefer to test and find out before AF

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? Probably a girly girl,
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • 1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate?
    Def the 2WW

A little bit of both...romance and strictly business

I'm addicted to peeig on sticks...don't remember exactly but it was def early.

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bih AF. obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose
    I would rather see a negative...it prepares me for the bih!

Def. girly girl ;
  • 1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate?2ww for sure - if we've had well timed sex, then there is a bit of excitement that maybe this was the cycle. 2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business?The first two nights, possibly romantic. After that, it's down to business!   3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? My first cycle TTC I took one at 6DPO! I had a wedding that night and wanted to drink. I laugh at myself now.  4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose)Having AF come is somehow less of a letdown than actually seeing a negative on a test for me. I usually end up having to test for drinking purposes, but I'd prefer to just wait for AF.  5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy?Hmm, kind of a mixture, but more girly girl I guess.Good questions! Sorry for all this bolded text. I feel stupid, but I don't know how to un-bold it! 
    TTC #1 since July 2012
  • 1. 2ww, I don't always ovulate and when I do is so varied that there's more question surrounding it. The 2ww is very straight-forward.

2. Fw isn't really any different for us. We typically dtd ed/eod anyway. Although with 2u2 it's usually just quickies here and there.

3. This is my first time charting to get pg. Last time I charted was before we were married (aka no sex) so it was just to find out when af would start.

4. I'd rather test and get a bfn. I'm a poas addict.

5. In between. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate? 2WW is less stressful, although waiting to o is when all the fun happens ;)

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? we try and keep it as romantic as possible. I'm sure as the cycles go on it will begin to be a grind, but I want to keep my time with DH special

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? I've never charted, so I guess I don't know this one. With DD I tried to wait until about the one month mark from my last period to test

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose). I'd rather test and get a negative.

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? more of a tomboy

• 1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate?

Probably 2WW...I feel like I may burst from the suspense, but I prefer knowing exactly what's happening in black and white. At the end of the 2ww, I'll be either pregnant or not pregnant. I haven't been paying enough attention so far to know exactly when I'm ovulating.

So far we have been romantic (ish, we've been together 10 years after all), but it's the early days yet. 

I've actually never taken one. We didn't want any surprises before we were married, so we've always doubled up on birth control and I wasn't ever late so had no reason to test. Now I am in my first 2ww and it is making me crazy! I am trying to hold out as long as I can.

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose)

I'm really not sure. I think I'm going to wait for AF for a few days, then test to see. I guess whichever happens first.

Total girly girl. 

• imagedaisyrose85:

2ww for sure - if we've had well timed sex, then there is a bit of excitement that maybe this was the cycle. 

The first two nights, possibly romantic. After that, it's down to business!  

My first cycle TTC I took one at 6DPO! I had a wedding that night and wanted to drink. I laugh at myself now.  

Having AF come is somehow less of a letdown than actually seeing a negative on a test for me. I usually end up having to test for drinking purposes, but I'd prefer to just wait for AF.  

Hmm, kind of a mixture, but more girly girl I guess.

Good questions! Sorry for all this bolded text. I feel stupid, but I don't know how to un-bold it! 

Thank you!! and I actually like the bold its way easier for me to read. :-)  

This cycle, waiting to O because the previous 2 cycles I didn't O at all. I'm still waiting on crosshairs and have bloodwork next week to confirm but I am feeling confident!

Depends on the time of day.

10DPO

AF. Either sucks. 

Total girly girl!

• imageCayleighDawn:

Probably 2WW...I feel like I may burst from the suspense, but I prefer knowing exactly what's happening in black and white. At the end of the 2ww, I'll be either pregnant or not pregnant. I haven't been paying enough attention so far to know exactly when I'm ovulating.

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictlybaby business?

So far we have been romantic (ish, we've been together 10 years after all), but it's the early days yet. 

I've actually never taken one. We didn't want any surprises before we were married, so we've always doubled up on birth control and I wasn't ever late so had no reason to test. Now I am in my first 2ww and it is making me crazy! I am trying to hold out as long as I can.

I'm really not sure. I think I'm going to wait for AF for a few days, then test to see. I guess whichever happens first.

Total girly girl. 

never taken a test!!! :-). Your my inspiration!!!
  • 1. Totally prefer waiting to o. The 2ww is just like waiting for disappointment!

2. We try to keep ot pretty romantic, but it's gonna happen regardless. Of course, we're pretty much eod anyway so it's not hard.

3. Not super early, maybe a few days before AF. I'm not a fan of poas.

4. Wait for it. It's less of a disappointment. If I poas it gets my hopes up!

5. Total tomboy, but it's fun to girl it up sometimes! 

image  image

The 2WW for sure.  It's always the anticipation of whether this is the month or not. 

When we were TTC DS it was more like, "I'm ovulating, let's do this!" but this time around I think I'll try to be more romantic

I think 7 DPO. 

I prefer to test 

Probably more of a tomboy.  I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl 

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Definetly 2WW. I chart, but I'm always afraid I'm going to miss my FW. Just paranoid, I guess.

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? We've never been that romantic. We usually try to make it fun... no stress or anything. I just wanted a quickie last night, but DH wanted to drag it out, lol.

Silly, I know, but 8 DPO. We had DH's class reunion and I needed to be sure I could drink through it.

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bih AF. obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose
    I usually test the day before AF is due. I like to be prepared.

I'm very much a tomboy. I like to hunt and fish. I like to ride 4wheelers and get dirty. I like jeans, tshirts, and hoodies. Although, I do dress up to go out and clean up pretty nicely, lol.

Waiting to O.....my stress level is so much lower!!

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? After almost a year and half of this business, I just don't have it in me to make it romantic every.single.time

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? probably 9dpo, though I have seen a few people on here get BFP's at 8 and 9dpo!!

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose) I prefer to test and get a negative....I've never been one to wait...plus I have a 16 day luteal phase, so who can wait that long, right??

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? girly-girl!!

Me-33 DH-33

DD #1 BFP 6-1-06 after 8 months of TTC

TTC #2 since July 2011

1st RE Appt 11/28/12 DX with PCOS, HSG and SA=Normal

Feb 2013-June 2013, 3 TI cycles and 2 IUI cyles with Letrozole, Ovidrel, and Dexamethasone=BFN!!!

July 2013-August 2013....taking a break and praying for a miracle

Fall 2013...will attempt IUI #3 and then seek 2nd opinion if it's a bust too

Waiting to Ovulate. With 2WW, you analyze every little sign! 

Baby Business 

6DPO 

Negative- at least there is hope. Getting AF sucks! 

More of a tomboy. Like to wear jeans/sweaters or sweatpants. Hate dressing up. Very, very rarely do I wear high heels
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• 1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate? WTO, because I'm more relaxed.

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? Strictly business typically

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? 7 dpo

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bih AF. obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose I test like crazy, no self control. So apparently BFN!

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? Girly girl, but practical. I value my sleep more than primping.
    Pregnancy Ticker

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Me (28) - DOR (AFC <10, undetectable AMH, >10 FSH), homozygous E429A MTHFR
    DH (29) - MFI low count and morphology

September 2013 IUI#1 - Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    October 2013 IUI#2 - Letrozole + Menopur + Trigger + IUI = BFN

Nov 2013 IVF/ICSI #1 - Protocol: BCP prep, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (12 days), ganirelex
    Results: 5 retrieved / mature, 4 fertilized, 1 arrested and 3 complex abnormal after day 3 PGS = Cancelled after ER
    Jan/Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #2 - Protocol: Estrogen priming, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (11 days), microdose lupron
    Results: Cancelled after 11 days of stims due to low response and E2 levels
    Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #3 - Protocol: No prep, low dose Menopur (6 days), ganirelex, Bravelle booster with trigger
    Results: 1 retrieved / 0 mature = Cancelled after ER

Officially moving on to embryo adoption! We used and love Embryo Adoption Services of Cedar Park
    October 2014 FET #1 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    December 2014 FET #2 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    March 2015 FET #3 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    May 2015 FET #4 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, lost 2 to thaw, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    October 2015 FET #5 - Natural cycle, lost 1 from match #3 and 1 from clinic backup to thaw, transferred 1 backup, BFN
    February 2016 FET #6 - Natural cycle, transferred 1 from match #4, B FREAKING P!
    Beta 1 = 162, Beta 2 = 316, doubling just over 48 hours

• 1. Which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate?  2WW although I hate phantom symptoms.2. When is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business?  I don't know about romantic, but it's never strictly business, but during my fw, I can't help but get excited and hopeful that this nut might do it! 3. What is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early?  I don't know. I've only peed on 2 sticks in my life, so not a poas girl.4. When it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose) Wait for AF5. Do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? I'm super girly
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTGP March Siggy Challenge

Probably waiting to O. Less stressful, less wondering...

I don't know about every time, but I do try for the most part. We have just started, so that might be part of it. lol

This is my first cycle charting, so I don't know if it ever was too early. The only times I've taken them were when I thought I was late (based on when af was due for past periods).

Probably test for the bfn. So af isn't such a surprise visit.

Tomboy for sure. Jeans, t-shirts, video games...But I do like to get dressed up and girly sometimes!

imageFertility Friend Chart

TTC #1 since 10/12
    7/13 : DX Possible PCOS
    ---ultrasound shows clear left ovary, "polycystic appearance" on right
    ---TSH and prolactin levels : Good
    10/9/13
    : RE appointment scheduled

Anniversary
  • 1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate? Waiting to Ovulate

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? It's mostly romantic.

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? 6 days before expected period.

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bih AF. obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose I prefer to wait for AF

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? More girly girl then Tomboy
  • 1)  2 week wait!!

2)  Strictly baby business most of the time

3)  7 dpo

4)  Test with a negative

5)  Tomboy

Anna Catherine 7/23/2012, 35 weeks 5 days, 5 lbs 5 oz (PProm)

Baby Sam 10/4/2013, 36 weeks 2 days, 5 lbs 14 oz

• 1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate? -- I prefer the 2ww. I at least know how long I have to wait for AF to arrive or when I can test. It is sometimes hard to determine when I'm going to O and it's more stressful for me to try to predict the best days to have sex because of this.

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? -- We try to make it romantic but after a few days we get worn out. I think I'll break out the lingerie this cycle, and hubby suggested we play a game of not repeating any positions.

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? --My first cycle I wasn't charting or anything and I was pretty positive I was pregnant, you know, I had sore boobs and had been knitting a lot, so I think I took a test about 7-8 days before my period actually arrived. Wink

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose) -- This is a tough one for me. I don't like being disappointed by either but normally I start spotting before I can test or get my period and I just assume I'm out at that point. If that ever stops I think I'll start POAS like crazy.

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? Definitely a girly girl.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married in May 2012
    TTC since August 2012
    BFP 3.2.13 EDD 11.11.13
    My Blog

probably 2ww.  I hate trying to predict O - at least during the 2ww I know exactly how many days I need to wait until I can test :) 

a mix of both... 

8dpo - one month we had very good timing, and I had all the right "symptoms", and I've seen some people get BFPs at 8dpo :-p 

definitely getting the bfn - it helps me not get my hopes up too much

I'm a nerd - haha - sorry, that should be a category of it's own ;)

• 1. I prefer the 2WW.

2. Honestly, we've been TTC since June 2011. IF kinda takes the romance out of the entire process.

3. IDK

4. I like to pee on things...

5. I'm not a girly girl or a tomboy. I'm just me. ;)

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

• 1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate? 2WW 

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? 1/2 & 1/2

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early?  I think 9dpo

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose)  POAS!

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? Mix.  I'm a girly engineer

Jan siggy challenge: Funny/inappropriate snowmen
    TTC since April 2012
    First Urologist appt 1/30
  • imagerbtrumpet:

probably 2ww.  I hate trying to predict O - at least during the 2ww I know exactly how many days I need to wait until I can test :) 

a mix of both... 

8dpo - one month we had very good timing, and I had all the right "symptoms", and I've seen some people get BFPs at 8dpo :-p 

definitely getting the bfn - it helps me not get my hopes up too much

I'm a nerd - haha - sorry, that should be a category of it's own ;)

I agree on the nerd category!! :)

Jan siggy challenge: Funny/inappropriate snowmen
    TTC since April 2012
    First Urologist appt 1/30
  • 1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate?WTO for sure. I can't deal with the "wait" part of the TWW and the phantom symptoms. 2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business?A lil bit of both.  3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? 6DPO 4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose)I test as soon as I possibly can! 5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? girly girl....but not really. in the middle i'd say!
    TTC #1 since April 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Looks like the majority of us prefer the tww and most of us like to poas before AF arrives. :-) maybe a bunch of control freaks? ;)

It was about equal on romance vs business., more girly girls than tom boys. :-) improve all the answers!!! One poster hadn't ever poas!!! She is my new inspiration!!  

• fun i want to play!

imagedarrahmccall:

1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate? 2ww, to keep my mind off it...

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? we dont talk about baby business. ever. were just "seeing what happens" though we both know we are trying!

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? last week.

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose) after seeing my neg last week, from now on ill wait. and its so much better if i dont keep any sticks in the house to pee on. then i dont have a choice. sufferingggg.

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? girly. i love little black dresses and amazing shoes!

• 1. Definitely 2WW, for one it I'm always worried about an annovolutary cycle, even though I only had one, so once I O that's gone and the other reason is that I don't O till CD 23-24, so it's a much longer wait.

2. I try to keep it romantic but by the end of my FW it seems to be more baby making business.

3. I believe it was 8 DPO after I had a dream about getting a BFP, that was my second cycle.

4. I prefer to test, it brings me back to reality.

5. I would say tomboy although in some respects I'm more of a girly-girl.

image  image
    Married: July 16,2011
    TTC since: July 2012
    Me: 29  CD3 blood work: All normal; Other blood work: Insulin levels high; HSG: All Clear
    DH: 34 SA: Count: Good (27 Mil); Poor motility (25%);Poor morphology (1%)
    DX: PCOS-IR and MFI
    BFP #1 10/9/13 / Beta #1 68 / Beta #2 162 / EDD: 6/19/14
    Jared Lee Born 6/28/14
  • 1. Which do you prefer if you had to choose, two week wait or waiting to ovulate?

The TWW because I stress myself out trying to get timing right. 

2. When is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business?

We're how we are all the time haha. Somewhere in between the two. 

3. What is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? 

12DPO, so it was kind of borderline early. 

4. When it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF? (Obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose).

Probably AF, that way I'm out of my misery without any hope left lol.

5. Do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy?

So, so, so, so girly. Haha. 

Waiting to ovulate fo' sure!

Strickly baby business. My DH is ok with that and I just tell him I am going to be jumping his bones a lot. He just rolls with it!

6DPO, WTF was I thinking!

I tend to wait for AF. I am not a POAS addict because I hate seeing BFN's and avoid them by just not testing!

Growing up I was a tomboy. Now that I am older, I have become very girly.

http://wwwcirillofamily.blogspot.com/

BFP#1 12/23/11 EDD 8/29/12. Frank P. Cirillo IV born on 8/19/12 at 2:34am. Grew his wings and went to heaven on 8/25/12.
    My sweet angel Frankie. Love you so much!

BFP #2 5/21/13 EDD 1/25/14 Sam Frank P. born 1/17/14 Our rainbow baby is here!!

January 2015 PAL- Advice image

• imageBeachMama7693:

fun i want to play!

imagedarrahmccall:

1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate? 2ww, to keep my mind off it...

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? we dont talk about baby business. ever. were just "seeing what happens" though we both know we are trying!

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? last week.

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose) after seeing my neg last week, from now on ill wait. and its so much better if i dont keep any sticks in the house to pee on. then i dont have a choice. sufferingggg.

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? girly. i love little black dresses and amazing shoes!

I love shoes too!! I'm lucky though, my mom has super expensive taste and buys all these fabulous shoes and clothes. Yes, I borrow them a lot. - :-)  ya I'd rather own them myself but this saves me money.:-)  

• 1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate? 2WW

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? Little bit of both, depending on our moods.  

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? 8 DPO. ::hangs head in shame::

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose) If we had good timing, I tend to test because I get too excited to wait.  If I'm pretty sure our timing was crap, I'll just wait it out.

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy?   I like to girl it up sometimes, but not all the time.

2 WW, I have PCOS and don't O on my own =( 

IUI route but we did the BD before and after the IUI for better luck like the REI suggested 

Before REI, a week after my last period  I know that would have been too early to tell 

Test, I hate waiting lol I wanna know NOW! 

I was a tomboy growing up from 5-10, my Mom dressed me head to toe in pink purple and orange I started to hate it and grew up on a street with all boys. About 20 started to love pink and purple and orange now I can't get enough. 

Me: 31 DH: 33 Married : 12 Years going on 16 years together TTC since 9/2001 11/2012 100 MG Clomid 12/2012 200 MG Clomid: IUI 12/26 2 Week Wait Praying for a miracle
  • 1. which do you prefer if you had to choose, 2 week wait or waiting to ovulate? Definitely the 2WW

2. when is time for fertile week and to hio, do you make it romantic every time or are you strictly baby business? I wouldn't say it's always romantic, but we keep it sexy even during my FW.

3. what is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test that you can remember, knowing that it was too early? The first month I went of BCP, I took one before I most likely even ovulated (though I wasn't charting, so I can't be sure).

4. when it comes time to find out if you're pregnant or not do you prefer to test and have a negative or wait for that bi#$h AF. (obviously we want a bfp but if you had to choose) I'd rather wait for AF than to see the negative, but my impatience always get the best of me.

5. do you consider yourself girly girl or more of a tomboy? I'm more girly than tomboy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"