Trying to Get Pregnant

two week wait saturday!!

Yay for Saturdays! Hopefully we will see some bfps soon!!

Cycle/Month-

CD/DPO-

Timing-

Testing plans- 

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms?

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: two week wait saturday!!

• imagedarrahmccall:

Cycle/Month-2/2

CD/DPO-23/6

Timing-good, -3,-2,0

Testing plans- umm today bfn. :( and i have had that test since CD 1. I was going to test on CD 10, the day I go back to work. But now I'll wait it out.

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? I wish I didn't test. But duh! 6dpo, who does that! No symptoms at all!!! I really think this is my month. But well see.

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Pizza, and or cereal.

• Yay for Saturdays! Hopefully we will see some bfps soon!!

Cycle/Month-11/12

CD/DPO-27/13

Timing-o-3 and o

Testing plans- none...started spotting last night

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? Spotting still today...i know I'm not out until AF shows...just not very optimistic. Never thought I would be sitting here at the 1 year mark without my bfp

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Pizza...because you could make it so many different ways :)

• Loading the player...
  • Hoping for some snow :)

Cycle/Month- 5/6

CD/DPO- 27/6 (I always have to refer back to my chart)

Timing- Great! Hoping it works :)

Testing plans- 9 dpo (1/1), 11 dpo (1/3), and 13 dpo (1/5)- if I make it that far without AF.

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? I am feeling pretty good this cycle. Love how the temperature keeps rising. Nervous though. 

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Filet Mignon. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• imageCMDR513:

Hoping for some snow :)

Cycle/Month- 5/6

SeeCD/DPO- 27/6 (I always have to refer back to my chart)

Timing- Great! Hoping it works :)

Testing plans- 9 dpo (1/1), 11 dpo (1/3), and 13 dpo (1/5)- if I make it that far without AF.

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? I am feeling pretty good this cycle. Love how the temperature keeps rising. Nervous though. 

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Filet Mignon. 

Your chart looks promising!!! Better than mine does!!! 

• Cycle/Month-  4/4CD/DPO-  23/9Timing-  Good!Testing plans-  11 DPO - 2 more days!Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms?  I got a slightly metallic taste in my mouth when I woke up this morning, and my skin feels super smooth when usually I get one big zit by now leading up to AF....can't wait to test but trying not to get my hopes up. GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life?  Chicken, or pasta.  Both could be cooked many different ways.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16
  • Cycle/Month: 3/4

CD/DPO: 60/10

Timing: ?? Got O and O+1 according to FF, but not sure I 100% agree with CH, only because of when I got my 1st positive OPK. It would be better if it's really O-1 and O. What's the odds of FF being off on your CH? They've shifted twice already...

Testing plans: Monday, on NYE.

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? My boobs feel a little sore today and I'm tired, but I also stayed up late last night. Nothing else really. 

Cheese....definitely cheese. I'd probably have a heart attack, but I am seriously addicted. I can never resist it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay for Saturdays!

Hope you ladies get your BFP =D 

Cycle/Month- 2/2 Trying with REI with Meds

CD/DPO-20/ IUI was the 26th

Timing- Digital? Thanks to the advance of ultrasounds

Testing plans- Blood Test January 9th, trying to wait patiently. Will prob get digital before I hate waiting lol

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? I know it is probably imposible but feels like morning sickness all through out the day, heart burn which I haven't gotten in a very long time. 

I wanna say Lobster or Crab but can't have that if your pregnant. Like my Mom probably Spaghetti, or panko Zucchini and broccoli  with Ranch I love my veggies

Me: 31 DH: 33 Married : 12 Years going on 16 years together TTC since 9/2001 11/2012 100 MG Clomid 12/2012 200 MG Clomid: IUI 12/26 2 Week Wait Praying for a miracle
  • Cycle/Month 1/1

CD/DPO CD 26

Timing not really sure because I don't chart. Not good though because I wa sick :

Testing plans BFN today...ugh

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? I forgot how strong phantom symptoms can be. My nipped are on fire...and I NEVER have sore nipples/boobs

GTKYwhat is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Pizza :

• Cycle/Month- 1/1

CD/DPO- 21/4

Timing- O-3, O-2, O

Testing plans- Jan 6th

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? FF still hasn't shown crosshairs even with elevated temps. I've been traveling and fighting a cold so I had a few higher pre-O temps that I am thinking are the issue...I just really want to see those lines appear!

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Today, crab pizza from Mathew's in Baltimore. YUM!

• Cycle/Month- 3/3
    CD/DPO- 21/2
    Timing- O-4, O-2, O-1 & O
    Testing plans- 1/11
    Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? Waiting on my CH's, should get them tomorrow. 
     GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Cheesesteak and French fries. 

~Allyson 6 & Ellianna 5~
    ~Team green turned Blue on 4/6/14~
  • Cycle/Month- 2/2

CD/DPO- 24/7

Timing- O-2, O

Testing plans-  Monday just to be sure before I drink.

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? Sore breasts, crying at videos on FB, 

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Tacos.

Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Cycle/Month- 5

CD/DPO- 23/7

Timing- O-4, O-2, O-1, O

Testing plans- Maybe mon morning.. we'll see..

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? Just sore boobs at this point.. nothing out of the ordinary.  Feel good otherwise.  Still don't understand my crazy temps this 2ww.

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Pizza/Cheese

• imagewisp1422:

I wanna say Lobster or Crab but can't have that if your pregnant. Like my Mom probably Spaghetti, or panko Zucchini and broccoli  with Ranch I love my veggies

Lobster and crab are fine in moderation when pregnant, but sadly they wouldn't be good to eat every single day. Stick out tongue

imageimage
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cycle/Month- 3/3

CD/DPO- 30/11

Timing- O-3, O-1

Testing plans- BFN this morning :(

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? With a usual LP of 9 days, this cycle is making me a little happy.  However, the BFN this morning is getting me down.  I had hoped Dr. Wondfo would have better news.

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? I thrive on variety, but mangoes would keep me pretty happy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • Cycle/Month- 1/1

CD/DPO- unknown- my cycles have been all over the map post DD

Timing- best guess

Testing plans- Waiting for 2 weeks after my best guess at O, unless AF shows up first, lol

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? No symptoms yet. With DD I had crazy sore boobs, but nothing similar so far. Extra bitchy, but that just makes me think AF is coming, lol

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? This is tough. Pork. Also very versatile, but I just like it more than chicken.

• Cycle/Month- 6/6

CD/DPO- 18/3

Timing- Very bad

Testing plans- None, this month was a wash

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms?

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life?  Pizza!

• Cycle/Month 1/1

CD/DPO 21/5

Timing "high"

Testing plans none right now!

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? My temp went back up so I'm hoping yesterday's a litttttle big lower temp was a fluke :

GTKYwhat is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Anything unhealthy....seriously, Mac and cheese.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Cycle/Month- 3/3

CD/DPO- 24/10

Timing- O-3, O-1

Testing plans- FF is saying not to test until the 7th...but AF will have come and come and gone by then for me. I will test in a few days.

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? My chart stinks. I charted a few days after I got my O but then I got sick and with xmas I stopped. I am just emotional. Seeing babies on FB makes me cry. PMS i think! DH was given a script for a SA. He has some other things going on so they wanna check everything out. I has be really nervous and he is so worried it wont come back good and on top of that his sister is the head of the lab we have to take it to so he is super embrassed!

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? I would say frozen yogurt LOL...I really couldnt live off of just one food but I guess Chicken and veggies wouldnt be too bad or pizza.

• Cycle/Month- 5/4CD/DPO- 18/3Timing- GoodTesting plans- Really hoping I can hold out until CD30, which would be 15 DPO. I have very little faith that I can wait this long though.Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? FF moved my CH's to where I think they should be this morning. Originally they were at CD 9 which would have given us terrible timing. GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life?  Cheese and crackers. Love cheese!

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • imagedarrahmccall:

Cycle/Month- 10/10

CD/DPO- 30/14

Timing- "High" according to FF

Testing plans- I'm done with it this cycle. Tested this morning and got a BFN.

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? Meh.

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? I get tired of foods quickly, so I always need a variety.

• Happy Weekend!

Cycle/Month- 5/5

CD/DPO- 31/9

Timing- excellent  -4, -2, -1, 0 +1

Testing plans-  probably won't hold out past tomorrow.

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? trying not to get too excited, but my chart looks awesome.  no symptoms, really. 

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life?  cheese.  definitely cheese. 

baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Yay for Saturdays! Hopefully we will see some bfps soon!!Cycle/Month- 9CD/DPO- CD 22, approx 7DPOTiming- pretty good!Testing plans- tomorrow, and every day after that. I don't get bummed by BFNs because I can always assume it's just too early. I have a PIAC addiction.Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? I had some weird symptoms but they seem to have gone away (dizziness, moodiness and pain deep within my boobs). had a lil cramping and a weird sensation yesterday but feel fine today. phantom symptoms effing with my head. If this is not our cycle, we have an appointment with an RE on Jan 7, so I am excited that we will have a plan.  GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Chicken soup and noodles!!
    TTC #1 since April 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagerockopera:

Happy Weekend!

Cycle/Month- 5/5

CD/DPO- 31/9

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? trying not to get too excited, but my chart looks awesome.  no symptoms, really. 

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life?  cheese.  definitely cheese. 

That is a good looking chart! FX those temps stay up there! 

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • imagedarrahmccall:

Cycle 14 Month 14

CD 19 DPO 3, 4 5??? Idk it keeps changing

Timing- No matter which dpo I am, I had sex every day except one in the window so pretty good

Testing plans- I'm holding out until next Saturday which will be 10 11 or 12 DPO 

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? I'm so pissed off I didn't temp on Christmas, that temp would change my O date no matter what it is so I have been driving myself crazy with dummy temps when who knows what it was!

Oreos and milk... or pizza. 2 nights this week I had oreos and milk instead of real food... and pizza one night. Man I need to really change my eating habits. 

• imageAjoyd:
    imagerockopera:

Happy Weekend!

Cycle/Month- 5/5

CD/DPO- 31/9

That is a good looking chart! FX those temps stay up there! 

Thanks! I appreciate it!

baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Cycle/Month- 2/2

CD/DPO-32/12

Timing- Not great -4 and +1

Testing plans- Tested today BFN....My temp dipped a little this morning so I am thinking AF will be here within a few days.  If she doesn't show up by NYE I will test again then.

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? not many right now.

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life?  Literally any kind of pasta!

Married since 10/2011
    TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Dx: No Sperm Count

History:
    Referred to RE after SA results
    HSG, bloodwork, and U/S all good
    3 Non-Medicated IUIs + 1 Clomid IUI w/ Trigger = All BFNs

Today:
    Dr says 2 more Clomid IUIs until we move to IVF

Our Fur-baby Shelby

My Ovulation Chart

• Cycle/Month- 1/1

CD/DPO- 21/5

Timing- o-2, o

Testing plans- 14dpo, that would make me late

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? Finally got FF to give me crosshairs. So happy about that since it is my first cycle after IUD removal.

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Pizza! and Little Debbie cakes. mmmmm

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22dedd

• Cycle/Month- 1/1 ttcal

CD/DPO- 23/7

Timing- alright... O-1, O

Testing plans- I'll probably test on on New Year's Day.  We'll be with family starting the day after, and I'd rather test before we're with them than during!

GTKY- what is one food you could live off of for the rest of your life?  Pizza for sure.  Sushi would be a contender as well. 

• Cycle/Month- 6/6

CD/DPO- 24/10

Timing- O-1, O, O+1, O+3

Testing plans- I was going to wait until Monday but if I still am not spotting by tomorrow morning, I might test tomorrow with FMU.

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? I'm cramping but I had a small temp rise this morning.

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Olive Garden chicken marsala, breadsticks and salad!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month- 2/2

CD/DPO-  16/3

Timing-  -3, -2, -1 (with positive OPK) and 0 (with positive OPK).  Didn't manage to BD the day after 0 though

Testing plans- wait until AF or Jan 12 when we have to go to dinner and I may have to avoid  a glass of wine :)

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? none right now, happy to have crosshairs this morning

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? unsure.  Stir fry maybe?

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Cycle/Month- 3/3

CD/DPO- 21/9

Timing- o, 0-2, 0-3

Testing plans- New Year's day if no AF

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? I have a terrible cold right now which is thankfully masking all my phantom symptoms this month!

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Probably shrimp. Or tacos. Or shrimp tacos!

image  image

• Yay for Saturdays! Hopefully we will see some bfps soon!! YESSSS

Cycle/Month- 5/5

CD/DPO- 21/7

Timing- high, 0-2,0-1,0, 0+2

Testing plans-  None

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? Not feeling very optimistic.  

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Pizza

***SIGGY WARNING***

DX: Unexplained
    6 Failed IUIs (Clomid and Gonal F).  
    IVF #1 began August 2013- BC, 4 days of Estrace, stimmed with Gonal F and Menopur, Ganirelix, 9R 5M 5F, Medrol and Doxycycline, 5 day transfer of 2 early blastocysts- good quality, Progesterone, Estrace, and baby aspirin, BETA on 9/20 BFN,   IVF #2 began September 2013, stimming with Gonal F (higher dose) and Menopur, Ganirelix, 18R 14M 9F with ICSI, 5 day transfer of 2 BBs one was starting to hatch, 2 frosties: 1  BB and 1 AC, BETA on 10/21, BFN BETA was a 5- chemical 
    Getting some more testing and trying to figure out what the issue is before FET in December, started acupuncture on 11/10, RLP and some other BW nothing major to report except slightly high Prolactin. Prolactin was slightly high when I started with my RE and I already had an MRI which was Neg.  Endo biopsy=negative.  WTF is wrong with us???
    12/18/13 FET of 1 BB and 1 AC.  Hoping for a miracle.  Beta 12/26 Low BETA-8 2nd BETA 5- chemical
    After 3 failed transfers IDK where to go from here.  Still no real answers as to why this isn't working.  Getting a second opinion in February and looking into immune testing.  
    2/14- NEW RE- Immune testing showed a partial dq alpha match with DH- On prednisone and did intralipids prior to transfer.  3/14 Lupron, gonal f, menopur, HGH.  ER 15 mature all 15 fertilized!  5dt of an early blast grade 1 and an expanded blast grade 2.  BETA on 4/21.  1 grade 2 embryo frozen
    BETA #1 59 BETA #2 148 BETA #3 283 BETA #4 2,783! US at 6w2d shows 1 bean measuring right on track! HR 121.  US at 8w3d measuring on track HR 177. Released form my RE.  EDD 12/28

All Welcome
  • Cycle/Month- 4/5

CD/DPO- 26/3

Timing- Thought it was bad then FF tells me O was later which means fairly good...

Testing plans- Waiting till AF is due on 1/8

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? Charting for the first time- I didn't get enough data to truly pinpoint O but FF gave me a rough estimate of when it likely was.

Macaroni and cheese

• Cycle/Month- 12

CD/DPO- CD 30 / 14 DPO

Timing- O-3 and O-1

Testing plans- None

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? From the looks of my drop today, it's over and on to the doctor.  Effin sucks.

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? Any kind of potatoes.

• Cycle/Month-10/8

CD/DPO-21/4

Timing- O-4 through O

Testing plans- 11dpo

Thoughts/questions/vents/charts talks/symptoms? Still hopeful, glad I finally got CH :) no symptoms!

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life?  Spicy basil pad thai

Jan siggy challenge: Funny/inappropriate snowmen
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since April 2012
    First Urologist appt 1/30
  • Cycle/Month- 3/3

CD/DPO- CD20/6DPO

Timing- o-2

Testing plans- 1.7.13

Thoughts/questions/vents/chart stalks/symptoms? So yesterday I posted that I felt awesome and amazing and had no symptoms...yea, today I feel like crap. I've been nauseous and have some mild stabbing on the right side of my uterus. I have no suspicions that this is implantation, because it's too early and also because sometimes my uterus just likes to feel stabby. I'm also super emotional...like today when I was working and someone asked me where the pregnancy book section was and I almost started crying (after I showed them and had walked away).

GTKY-what is the one food you could live off of for the rest of your life? m&ms. But I'd die quick because they have no nutritional value. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"