Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Spit up..

Out of nowhere my LO started spitting up quite a bit this afternoon. I'm not sure what has changed to make him do this. We have never had this problem before. Any ideas?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ourfasttrackfamily.blogspot.com

Re: Spit up..

• Are you BFing or FFing? If BFing, maybe it was something you ate? I know there are foods that tend to give gas, maybe something like this happened, and the gas came out as burps/spit up instead of farts? Other than that, I don't have a guess as to why this happened. I wouldn't worry, unless he starts randomly spitting up on a frequent/regular basis.
  • If you bottle feed, maybe you gave LO too much?  That's what we thought happened at first with our LO.  But later we realized that Enfamil upsets her stomach.  Have you switched formulas?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageStillharbor:
    If you bottle feed, maybe you gave LO too much? nbsp;That's what we thought happened at first with our LO. nbsp;But later we realized that Enfamil upsets her stomach. nbsp;Have you switched formulas?

No, he is still on his normal formula. He may have just ate too much. I will keep an eye on it. He goes for his 2 month checkup on Thursday. Thanks, ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ourfasttrackfamily.blogspot.com

• Spit up peaks in babies between 2-4 months, so it may be completely normal. DD never spit up, and then we hit the 2 month mark, and now she spits up a little after almost every feeding, but she also has reflux. Our pedi said not to worry about it unless she's not gaining weight.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"