Dads & Dads-to-be

My woman made me join.

Lol. She said I need to meet some 'Daddy Friends'. So I guess what I am gettin at is, Im Will. I have a 3 year old daughter, and a newly 1 year old son. I love fishing, hunting, drinking and pretty much anything Texas. 

Thats my kids right there^^ Arent they gorgeous?  

Re: My woman made me join.

• Welcome, this board is slowish like you would expect from a bunch of dads but is a good place to be.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I thought I was the only dad on here
  • Loading the player...
  • Bahahaha!  Love the honesty!   Shows that you are a smart man who listens to her.   This board is a little slow....but the guys here seem to have great advice!
  • imagetpan413:
    I thought I was the only dad on here

There aren't many of us here, but we do have a handful of dads.

• What part of Texas are you in?  My husband needs Daddy Friends too :-)  We are in Buda south of Austin.
    3 angel babies; m/c 2009, 2010, 2011. Our little blessing is due February 2013. Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Welcome. We are kinda slow....but hang in there. Like a fine wine, we only get better with time. (Not sure why I said that....)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageDavidStamps:
    Welcome. We are kinda slow....but hang in there. Like a fine wine, we only get better with time. (Not sure why I said that....)
    perhaps it is the wine talking

• Women are like that...

Welcome!!

• I'm a new dad, baby Roxelynn is 5wks and 2days old today.Its been better than I thought it was going to be, baby is really good and loves when I hold her, she cries every now and then and sometimes my girl can't get her to stop and once she's in my arms, she stops and jus stares and smiles at me.Its so cool.I love being a dad, feels real good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"