February 2013 Moms

Crap. In LD

Sigh. So I failed the fetal fibronectin test and I'm having little contractions so I'm chilling in LD. DH is still home with DD. I don't want another Dec baby! No more preemies for me, TYVM!

Also, I'm really bored. Distract me?

Re: Crap. In LD

• Oh no! I hope baby stays put and you are both ok!

To distract you, what was your favorite TV show in high school and does it hold up over time?

Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Crap! Hope baby stays put!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to hear!  Sending positive thoughts your way...keep us posted!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• I'm sorry lady! I sure hope they can get those under control and get you home at some point here. T&P your way!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageRiverSong82:
    Oh no! I hope baby stays put and you are both ok!To distract you, what was your favorite TV show in high school and does it hold up over time?

Ooh, good question. Sadly, I don't remember!

Well, they sent me home. Still contracting regularly but wasn't dilating. Doctors orders to take it real easy, get lots of rest and no exercise of any kind until at least 36 weeks. I was told to call right away if anything seems off or gets worse. Taking a warm bath now and sipping about a tablespoon of wine to hopefully relax and stop these dumb contractions!
  • I hope the bath helps! Try to relax and have a good night. Hope that everything goes well!
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • I hope baby stays put longer for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Did they give you steroid shots?

3 angel babies; m/c 2009, 2010, 2011. Our little blessing is due February 2013. Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Glad to hear you are home! Take care of yourself. I hope those contractions slow down. 

• I hope your little one stays in place a little bit longer!  
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• Glad to hear you are home! Hang in there mama and LO!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• imageIncogNeato:
    imageRiverSong82:
    Oh no! I hope baby stays put and you are both ok!To distract you, what was your favorite TV show in high school and does it hold up over time?
    Ooh, good question. Sadly, I don't remember! Well, they sent me home. Still contracting regularly but wasn't dilating. Doctors orders to take it real easy, get lots of rest and no exercise of any kind until at least 36 weeks. I was told to call right away if anything seems off or gets worse. Taking a warm bath now and sipping about a tablespoon of wine to hopefully relax and stop these dumb contractions!

i am in the same boat after spending Xmas in L&D! Hang in there! 

• Distraction?

Did you know that those with the genetic mutation that causes red hair are thought to have a lower threshold for pain than the rest of the population?

Did you know that most the cells that turn your iris a different colour can change all the way up to age 3? And that most people who experience these changes are Caucasian with hazel or amber eyes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Glad they sent you home. Take it easy mama! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Thanks for the distraction and kind words, ladies. They did not give me steroids since I wasn't dilating so we're still hopeful I can make it another 2-3 weeks (maybe longer, who knows!) 

I was still having contrax at bedtime and then had an AWESOME episode of heartburn/reflux/coughing that left me feeling like I was smelling vomit all night. TMI, sorry! IT was SO GROSS! But since I woke up I've only felt 2 or 3 contractions which is much less than last night. Now I get to figure out how to take it easy with a messy house and a cranky toddler and nothing to do!!! 

• Glad to hear the contractions slowed a little at least. Hope baby keeps baking!

**********Matthew 1.8.06 - Connor 7.17.08 - Alexis 2.16.13 ************

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"