3rd Trimester

Snoogle?

I am already 32 weeks pg but am having the worst time sleeping at night.  Is anyone using one of these pillows and does it really help.  I'm 5 foot and considering getting the mini one.  Between getting up to use the bathroom and not being comfortable I don't know what to do.  I have tried a regular pillow and body pillow but they don't seem to work.  The body pillow did once or twice.  Any suggestions would be great.  TIA! 

Re: Snoogle?

• I can't sleep without my Snoogle anymore. I am 5 ft. 3 and I have the full size. I think it's better than a body pillow because it supports your back and gives you something to sling your leg over. My Great Dane also loves and uses it when I'm not in bed :) I plan on bringing mine to the hospital when I deliver as obnoxious as that might be.
    Baby Evelyn - born 1.16.2013 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have one and had one with my last pg.  If I don't use it, I wake up stiff and sore.  I really would recommend it and think it is totally worth the money.  You want to be getting a decent night of sleep now before the baby comes.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 5'2" in a queen size bed and use the mini one so that my husband has some space in bed too.  I can't believe you've made it this far without one! I've been using it since about 18 weeks.  It's worth the investment.

• I can't sleep without mine. I am 5'2" and I have the full size one.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I love my snoogle. There is no way I could sleep without it. I still find myself rolling on my back sometimes but it is way more comfortable with the snoogle. My husband hates it but it makes me so happy. For what it's worth I am 4'9" and I got the full size one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am in love with my snoogle! I've been using it since September and don't think I could get by without it. I definitely recommend it!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I also don't know how you have made it that long without one!

I did just read on another board that they make zip covers for it.... I did not see these when ordering mine and just about went into labor trying to get the stupid cover on it....so if you order go with zip.

Also found mine cheap at Burlington Coat Factory if you have one close by  :) Happy Sleeping!

• imagecbrown168:

I also don't know how you have made it that long without one!

I did just read on another board that they make zip covers for it.... I did not see these when ordering mine and just about went into labor trying to get the stupid cover on it....so if you order go with zip.

Also found mine cheap at Burlington Coat Factory if you have one close by  :) Happy Sleeping!

This! My hubby spent nearly $80 for mine at Babies R Us and I saw the SAME one at Burlington for $39.99.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My husband bought it for me months ago because I was having issues sleeping and my hips were constantly hurting. It has been great. It does take up a lot of room on the bed but it is what it is. Everyone in this house has been caught using and enjoying the snoogle. DH, my maltese and my french bulldog all on separate occasions ;)
  • I sleep with my Snoogle and a body pillow!!! I can't imagine sleeping without them!!
  • I have the snoogle and love it but if I could go back I would defiantly get the mini one, it takes up so much space and i push the top to the side to use my own pillows for my head anyway
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"