June 2013 Moms
Options

Scary situation turns out fabulous

On Christmas Eve I got violently ill and my DH and I got to spend the night in the emergency room, I was bleeding a litte. Turns out it was a result of being soooo sick; the cool thing was when they were doing the ultrasound to make sure everything was ok (which it is) we also got to find out the sex - its a boy!!!

We're so excited; if you haven't found out yet, it's the best feeling in the world!!!

Re: Scary situation turns out fabulous

• Options
    So glad your ER visit had some great news. Praying you are better soon :).
    **Child and Loss Mentioned**

~~~God's Promises are Good and True! ~~~

Baby boy born 6/3/13 after 13 cycles :)
    Angel Baby Loss November 2018.
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yay!  
    Riley 12/24/08 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejoebecca2012:
    On Christmasnbsp;Evenbsp;I got violently ill and my DH and I got to spend the night in the emergency room, I was bleeding a litte. Turns out it was a result of being soooo sick; the cool thing was when they were doing the ultrasound to make sure everything was ok which it isnbsp;we also got to find out the sex its a boy!!!
    nbsp;We're so excited; if you haven't found out yet,nbsp;it's the best feeling in the world!!!
    that's great you found out! Do you know why you were so ill? Flu? Food poisoning? Just curious. I'm heading for my flu shot tomorrow!
  • Options
    That must have been scary! I am glad you are feeling better! Congrats on team blue!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options

Glad you got some good to come out of the bad! 

Were you able to enjoy Christmas at all?   Congrats on your son!  Lots of boys gettin' born in June.  I think mine is a boy too!  I will find out in a few weeks.

• Options
    I don't know what it was, when I was in the hospital they didn't even really address the sickness except to give me anti-nausea medicine. I had a flu shot, but my OB said stomach flu is going around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"