September 2012 Moms

Adorable "quirks"

Does your LO do any cute things that have become regular behaviors? 

When she wants to play, Marian will nurse for about ten seconds, look up at me, grin and giggle, and then quickly nuzzle back in to nurse again. 

It melts me.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Adorable "quirks"

• After nursing, ds will do a kind of "victory" stretch with his arms over his head and his legs as straight as possible. He has this huge grin on his face while he does it and I can't help but love him more.

Also he's taken to drooling a ton when he's acting happy.
  • E smiles and laughs all the time now and nursing doesn't stop that. I love when he unlatches to smile his big smile and he has a mouth full of milk dribbling down his chin. Lol, it's the sweetest moment.

Also, when he stretches he arches his back and shakes his head and makes this thumping noise, it always makes me smile!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBobKat22:
    Hadley is really vocal. Especially in the morning on her changing table. She squeals in a really high pitch. So then we have yelling matches every morning. She wins every time.

Oh, I just love that! Marian "sings" to me with this little 'ooohhhhhhh" noise. Just precious!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
    BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Every morning, no matter how hungry she is when she wakes up, she gives me the biggest grin and does a little wiggle dance when I say good morning. I melt every time.
    Orginal September 2012 Mom
    #1 Alice born 9/12 born after 2 1/2 years on infertility
    #2 Loss 12/15
    Ttc #3

• Nola just started doing this grunting type of noise, it's hilarious! I can tell that she's doing it on purpose and is so proud of herself when she does!

She also unlatches to look up at me and smile and look around. I want her to stay focused on eating but it's so cute that it's hard not to encourage it!

Anniversary

• imageBobKat22:
    Hadley is really vocal. Especially in the morning on her changing table. She squeals in a really high pitch. So then we have yelling matches every morning. She wins every time.

same...exact..thing...!

i call her pterodactyl.  those screeches are sooo funny.  btw...did you know that's how you spell teradactal?  learn something new everyday

• Dd has full on conversations with you. She likes to coo and "talk" and then she will phase and smile while you talk. Then it repeats. It's the sweetest thing. She's going to be a chatterbox.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Just that he stopped screaming every waking second is pretty much adorable.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love that for now, she's a total introvert. When we are just the two of us she take a bit to rest then starts cooing. Go out around family and she just sits where we put her and she's quiet and wide eyes until we take her back into a quiet room again. Then she hams it up some more or passes out. I live her for it. Pretty much just like her parents.
    Adiah Catherine ~ September 6, 2012

• DD is such an excitable baby, she smiles with her whole body. It's so cute, also when she is done nursing she looks up and coos at me and then goes back for a few seconds and repeats the process. Really I think anything she does is adorable so this list could go on forever.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS will do the "touchdown" stretch very morning when we release him from the swaddle sack. He grins like a maniac when he sees us in the morning too, it's awesome!

He also sticks his tongue out of the side of his mouth when he's concentrating, exactly the same way my dad does.
    Little B 9.20.12
  • When Gabe nurses sometimes and is distracted, he'll look away, take a deep breath, then latch back on with a sigh.
    Gabriel 09-11-2012 No dairy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts
    DSC_0803
    DH deployed since July 22
  • Ethan giggles in his sleep and it's adorable. He also puts his feet up in the air and bangs them down on the changing table, grinning while he's doing it. Probably my favorite is a toss up between the huge grin in the morning when he wakes up in his crib and when he snuggles close at his last feeding at bedtime. He'll grab my fingers tight and nods off. I melt...

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Every morning when I go in to get him I'll say "Good morning" and he'll have the biggest smile on his face then squeal!

If we even mention it's time for a "tubby" he gets super quiet then a big smile comes over his face.

A bit weird but I love when he poops hahaha. He gets super serious, puts his fists by his face and grunts really loud. We die laughing every time! I've tried to get it on video but I'm too late every time! Poor kid he'll be so embarrassed when he gets older! ;P

• When he poops he getts really still then all of a sudden he nostrils flare out his face turns red and lets out a big grunt. Its pretty funny.

He likes to stick his middle finger up all the time. We had his 3 month pictures done and the only one that had a smirk was the one with his middle finger out.

When he get determend he pooches his lips out and makes a fist in both hands and his arms start flailing. He looks like he trying to be a macho man.

Married 6/18/2009

TTC since 10/2010-BFP 12/23/2011

Baby 2.0 BFP 10/16/2015

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"