June 2013 Moms

venting

My in laws seemed very unhappy about the baby being another girl. My mother in law even said "aw man" really????? How rude...i could cut them...my father in law walked out saying congratulations lol...what the hell...dont be too happy now shhhhhh iiiitttt.
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: venting

• What disappointing and hurtful reactions. I'm so sorry. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 Since July 2012-BFP Sept 27, EDD June 9, 2013, Arrived June 14, 2013
    My blog-The Wino That I Know
  • They suck.

img_1297_lighter 
  • Loading the player...
  • Jeesh! Who says that?? Some people have no filter

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• They should feel lucky for being kept in the loop.  Let me tell you it is not fun being out of the loop, or out of someone close's life. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So rude! I'm sorry you have to deal with that.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Ugh! Everyone in our family is saying "oh it's a girl!" Or "it's twin red headed girls". We have a boy already and I feel blessed. I have nothing against girls. But it makes me mad when my mom and my dad and my mil say stuff like that and have been since the day my son was born in 2010. We are team green so we won't find out until the birth. But why can't people keep their mouths shut! I get so mad and just want to cry and scream! Ugh!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am sorry :(
    **Child and Loss Mentioned**

~~~God's Promises are Good and True! ~~~

Baby boy born 6/3/13 after 13 cycles :)
    Angel Baby Loss November 2018.
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • That is seriously messed up.  I hate when people only want one sex. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Remind them they can blame their son if they are truly that disappointed! haha. j/k. People are so rude!
              image image

• imageiggles09:
    Remind them they can blame their son if they are truly that disappointed! haha. j/k. People are so rude!

Agreed!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"