TTC after 35
Options

Got chewed out by a bunch of EVIL women won't be posting anymore!

It took me a year!! And I didn't tell my whole story! It wasn't easy!

I was hoping to encourage other women but mainly I feel hurt and disrespected! I'm still thankful to God for my blessing and because I'm a christian woman I know God CAN DO GREAT things for everyone! No need to be so EVIL Ladies!! I'll take my previous post down and keep my happiness to myself! Wishing you ladies many babies and I'm hoping you find some love in your hearts so they won't be as evil and cruel as you bullies have been to me!!!

Re: Got chewed out by a bunch of EVIL women won't be posting anymore!

• Options
    Wow! I really do not think this is the place for you. So it would be in your best interest to move along to another board. I think its "the trolls with too much time on their hands board".
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Me - 41 DH - 28 **** Proud mom to Christopher, dob 7/15/92 **** Nathaniel dob 1/18/05 -1/18/05 (8 mos) in heaven **** bfp 8/26/10 m/c 10/14/10 at 7 wks. **** D&C 10/15/10 **** Cycles 1-4 BFN's **** Cycle #5 - 100 mg Clomid **** IUI #1 - 04/23/11 and 4/24/11 - 5/8/11 IUI #1 = BFFN BFP 10/14/11 - EDD 6/22/12** Stick little one Stick! Athena Jane 5/31/12 - 8/28/12
  • Options

imagecalibride2005:
    Wow! I really do not think this is the place for you. So it would be in your best interest to move along to another board. I think its "the trolls with too much time on their hands board".

I'm definitely moving on. I'm really upset because I just wanted to encourage someone and I'd never make light of anyone's difficult situation. Every woman's story is different and shouldn't be dismissed or disrespected.

I just wanted to send someone love. I'm not holding my baby yet. I'm praying for my dream to be realized like everyone else and until it's here I'm in a waiting period as well! Don't even want to use this site anymore. The ttc over 35 board is a "let's hope for the best but treat people the worst" board!

Best to you in your journey~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I cannot believe you are even wasting everyone's time trying to explain your way out of your own rude ignorance. Get over yourself. Shut up. You are the hateful, evil one here. If you are such a good person as you are stating, perhaps you might have shown some empathy or compassion for the suffering or efforts that many of us have been and are going through.
    Kindness works both ways.
  • Options

The women here are not evil. They are actually some super duper nice people, but even super duper nice people take offense of having some one flaunt their success in your face when you have never even introduced yourself. Its like walking up to a stranger on the street and telling them everything you just told us. Trust me, the women on this site have done everything, you didn't post a success story you post a gloating commentary. As you have you BFP this is not the forum for you, you do need to go elsewhere, check out august 2013.

Remeber your online actions should mirror how you would interact in person, if barging into places and making large announcements about yourself to strangers is how you act...well good luck to you, but I doubt its ever recieved well.

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Options
    I pay them no mind? I have been treated rudely as well? MY hubby and I had BIG this past July? I had childhood cancer and the chemo messed up the releasing of my eggs? I have friends going through TTC?  We rooted and prayed for each other? WHY root and pray for someone if you get mad because they're pregnant or something good happens for them? Now I am 6 months pregnant with our baby girl? My friends finally conceived as well? Try not to be so nasty because you should not fill your heart bitterness? SUCCESS stories give hope? You all will probably get mad and call me all sorts of names but I don't care. I used to be bitter too.
  • Options
    And judging by this being your first post, you probably used to be mibeba too.
    10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"