June 2013 Moms
Options

Best Feeling (Aw Post)

Feeling the babies move has to be the best feeling ever. There is nothing like just sitting down and randomly feeling something push on you from the inside. The feeling of movement is still inconsistent but it is there. Sometimes it feels like little flutters, at other times it feels like little bubbles popping, and then there are the times it feels like a hand or foot or arm or leg that just pushed outward on my stomach. Smile Merry Christmas June Mamas!
~TTC since July 2010~
CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
HSG-Clear 
SA:Low Morph 
IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage

Re: Best Feeling (Aw Post)

• Options
    I know! I just noticed it for the first time yesterday. I kept telling DH that I thought that I was maybe feeling him. So cool!

He's my fairytale, a dream when I'm not sleeping.

<a href="http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/behapybride/?action=view
  • Options
    Sometimes it scares me a little lol. But it is so awesome feeling your baby, and just knowing they are doing well in there, I love the reassurance :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww totally the best feeling! Makes all the shitty parts of pregnancy worth it :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm starting to feel the baby too! It is inconsistent and very light but it's deff the baby!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #1 Since June 2011
    BFP #1 2/25/12 EDD 11/3/12 - BO 3/14/12 D&C 03/23/12
    BFP #2 9/30/12 EDD 6/10/13 DOB 5/20/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    *PgAL/PAL Welcome*

• Options
    Awesome! I can't wait to feel that soon!
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Love this! I have had some feelings too but not consistent and none for a day now. It was a very odd feeling at first I have to admit

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• Options
    I don't think I have felt this yet, but I was not looking for it cause I thought it started more around 20 weeks. What do I know though! This is my first pregnancy and I am prego with identical twins and all I feel is major bloated.  I would love to feel them move.  That would be better than feeling like I am exploding.  Now I am going to spend the next 48 hours or so trying to feel movement. LOL. Such a spazz am I!
  • Options
    I can't wait! I'm a first time mom so I don't really know what to be looking for, maybe I've felt it and didn't realize.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"