November 2011 Moms

AW! Christmas morning

DS is napping.......So lets share some photos of our LO's enjoying christmas morning!image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW! Christmas morning

• Aww, Dean is just too cute!

Here's one of Mason playing with his new truck..he squeals every time that he walks up to it!

ETA: Tried to resize pic...why can't I preview before I post on the Bump?

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJamiesWife2010:

Aww, Dean is just too cute!

Here's one of Mason playing with his new truck..he squeals every time that he walks up to it!

OMG thats awesome! I'm wanting to get dean one for easter, I didnt know they made trucks!

• Loading the player...
  • imageshabamwam:
    imageJamiesWife2010:

Aww, Dean is just too cute!

OMG thats awesome! I'm wanting to get dean one for easter, I didnt know they made trucks!

Yeah, I always just saw the little red Cozy Coupe or whatever it is called.  But, when I found the truck; I knew that it was the "one." It's like $30 more than the car, but I scored it on sale & used my Target Card so it was pretty close to the price of the "normal" car.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • He wanted to push his presents on the train. image

He loves his roller coaster

Resting after a long day of playing

After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Jamieswife- Mason's really cute, I love the truck, DS has a firetruck one and loves it!
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • All dressed up last night.  She's had a cold for the last week and was feeling crummy last night, this is the best picture I got.

This was from this morning when DD1 was helping DD2 open her dinosaur.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • imagehway24:
    Jamieswife- Mason's really cute, I love the truck, DS has a firetruck one and loves it!

Thanks! The truck was a major hit!

My MIL bought DS the same train from your picture. He was more interested in setting cars & gifts on it than riding on it Monday!

BabyFetus Ticker
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm late to the game but thought I'd post anyway. DS was more excited that he finally had access to the tree than the fact that he was getting presents.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"