July 2013 Moms

Spotted twice today..almost 10 wks

I will be 10 weeks Wed and this AM, I had some pink spotting, nothin much..then later this eve, I had some again, more reddish though..I never had this with my previous so I am kinda worried here...is this normal this late? I've heard of implantation bleeding early between 4-6 wks..should I be worried? Call my doc?Tongue Tied
Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Spotted twice today..almost 10 wks

• i am 9w1d and had a bit yesterday and ent away. 

have u gone to the bathroom since with nothing? or r u spotting everytime?

how much blood?

call the on call dr just to be safe. 

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes I have gone a couple of times without seeing anything so not everytime, knock on wood..just a small amount 2x today :(

Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Have you had sex lately? Like the last two days? I know that can cause light spotting.
  • Is it around the time that you would normally get your period? That happened to me at 9 weeks and all was fine. I know it's hard but try not to stress. Take it easy and stay hydrated.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have no advice but I'm keeping you in my thoughts. Hopefully it's nothing!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sex can cause bleeding and also infections in urine. Don't stress as at that point it would have been more blood if it was serious
  • The Following can cause some spotting:

Internal Exam
    Pap Smear
    Sex 
    Straining for a bowel movement

If you've done all or one of the above it could be the reason you are spotting. As long as it doesn't pick up or isn't accompanied by cramping you should be ok. If you need reassurance call your OB's help line and ask them what you should do. If they want you to come in for a doppler check or an ultrasound then the on call nurse will tell you. I know its hard not to worry, but you'll drive yourself nuts. Go ahead and call. If you really want to go in you can ask them. They will tell you if they think you should.  

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Hubby and I had not had sex prior to the episode but PrimRose, you mentioned straining for a bowel movement..um YES! I have been doing that alot, been constipated lately until Mom made her oatmeal cookies and no bakes but before that, I was straining..I havent had any more episodes..I live in Ohio and we are in the middle of a blizzard warning so there would be no way I could get into the doctor, I would probably have to go to the hospital.  Praying it doesn't happen again..Thanks everyone!

• imagetranscriber87:

Hubby and I had not had sex prior to the episode but PrimRose, you mentioned straining for a bowel movement..um YES! I have been doing that alot, been constipated lately until Mom made her oatmeal cookies and no bakes but before that, I was straining..I havent had any more episodes..I live in Ohio and we are in the middle of a blizzard warning so there would be no way I could get into the doctor, I would probably have to go to the hospital.  Praying it doesn't happen again..Thanks everyone!

No problem. Do you have some colace? Its pg safe and makes going to the restroom #2 so much easier. I would get in the habit of taking 3 pills daily (instructions on the bottle), get some benefiber or metamucil to put in your water. If I skip a day of this regimen my #2 experience is a doozy.  

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"