TTC After a Loss

Just stay off FB today, K? (everybody's kids and pgs ment.)

Don't do it.

Step away from FB.

It's just going to be about a million pg announcements, 43 million Merry Christmas posts, a couple hundred thousand long and involved "holidaysaresogreatlistentohowwonderfulmylifeis" posts, and enough pictures of cute kids opening presents to make you want to self-induce a coma.

You've been warned.  Just hang out here instead.  Because I'm not doing sh?t today, and I need company.  And, because these are way better than anything you'll see on FB.

PAIF/SAIF, PGAL/PAL welcome.
TTC since March 2010 ~ Dx Unexplained IF September 2011
2011: IUI + Clomid = CP#1
2012: 3 more IUIs + Clomid = 3 more CPs. One on-our-own pg, also CP
2013: BTB IUI + Lupron/Follistim/Prometrium/PIO = CP #6
IF testing, RPL testing, Autoimmune testing = all normal
So lost.
imageimage
imageimage

Re: Just stay off FB today, K? (everybody's kids and pgs ment.)

• Ugh, I wish I was hanging out with you, not doing sht. And yea. I'm going FB free today. Too many pictures of kids having fun.
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Yes people. It's not safe. If you do go on FB...bring your pepper spray to blind yourself first.
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLSzwaya:
    Yes people. It's not safe. If you do go on FB...bring your pepper spray to blind yourself first.
    bahahahaha

----pg & kids mentioned---

ditto on the pg announcements red , found one yesterday on fb, but I was shocked that she announced so soon, not even 2.mos along and she mc'd 2wks after my last one AND she's mc'd once before that. she does have 3 kids with an ex, so trying with a new guy and having 2 losses blew me away she would announce so early. SMH

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• I made the mistake already and you're right! All I did was cry! F Fb!!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Me - 41 DH - 28 **** Proud mom to Christopher, dob 7/15/92 **** Nathaniel dob 1/18/05 -1/18/05 (8 mos) in heaven **** bfp 8/26/10 m/c 10/14/10 at 7 wks. **** D&C 10/15/10 **** Cycles 1-4 BFN's **** Cycle #5 - 100 mg Clomid **** IUI #1 - 04/23/11 and 4/24/11 - 5/8/11 IUI #1 = BFFN BFP 10/14/11 - EDD 6/22/12** Stick little one Stick! Athena Jane 5/31/12 - 8/28/12
  • I know, seriously!

Last night sucked too.  Apparently Christmas Eve is "look at all of the cute stuff we did with our kids!" night as well as "look at the baby all dwessed up for Chwistmas!!!" night.    

imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejgslr:
    imagesnegde:
    imagejgslr:
    Oh my, that last pic made me blush in front of the inlaws! Thank you for the warning, this is why we love you, warning taken.
    Seriously blushing! I shall also heed your warning.
    Ha ha..blushing but didn't stop me from taking a closer look. :: insert winky face:: whew, is it hot in here?

A little too risque for you ladies?  I thought about adding a "NSFW" warning in the title, but I figured very few people are at work... but maybe I need a "NSFIL" (not safe for in-laws) warning instead?

So lost.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • I wish I saw this earlier when we were on our way to see Sophia at the cemetery.  I made the mistake of looking and became extremely bitter that instead of the first thing I did this morning was opening presents with both my baby girls we were going to visit the baby girl we never got to take home with us.  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I should have listened to you but I didn't.  Darn gender announcements  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really wish I had read this sooner :(

• imagekm_md:
    I really wish I had read this sooner :(

It wouldn't have stopped you anyway, km.  It didn't stop me.  I've been ugly crying for days over everybody's "kids-opening-their-presents" pictures.  Can't stay away!  Ugh.

So lost.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • imageRedPhoenix625:

imagekm_md:
    I really wish I had read this sooner :(

It wouldn't have stopped you anyway, km.  It didn't stop me.  I've been ugly crying for days over everybody's "kids-opening-their-presents" pictures.  Can't stay away!  Ugh.

((((hugs)))) Red. That sucks lady. It really might not have stopped me. I need to get rid of FB all together.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"