August 2013 Moms

A little early but what are you opinions.

DH and I have been talking names for a little girl. It might sound funny but we can't agree on a boy name and we are actually hoping to not have to have one picked. Our list is down to three and I was just looking for opinions.

Lillian Pearl

Evelyn Joyce

Vivian Pearl.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A little early but what are you opinions.

• Nice names! If we have a boy DH is SET on a name that I hate. I don't know what I am going to so especially since my gut is telling me we are having a boy!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Nezi again
  • On and I like Lillian the best. Not a fan of pearl. Assuming its a family name?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Nezi again
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJomojack2:
    On and I like Lillian the best. Not a fan of pearl. Assuming its a family name?

It is they both are Joyce is my grandma's MN and Pearl was my great grandma's MN.

• Vivian Pearl! They are all nice, but I really like that one, it's classic! There are also a lot of "Lilly's" now as that has become really popular. I like more distinct names though it is very pretty!
  • I like Evelyn Joyce, but I'm biased because my daughter's name is Elizabeth Joyce!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I like all of them! I have a friend with a DD named Pearl - which is sooo cute, and have always been fond of Vivien for Vivien Leigh of Gone with the Wind.

That said - I had a brilliant, amazing, adorable student who was kind and confident who was named Evelyn, so that is where my vote goes. :) 

• Hi again :)

I like Vivian Pearl with your other children's names.

• I'll vote for Evelyn Joyce. IMO it flows the best.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• I like Vivian Pearl.

I know the feeling about not being able to agree on a boy name! We've already got the first name for a girl picked out, but we cannot agree on boy names, and judging by a dozen generations of the same gender pattern on his side(1st born is a girl in every generation, then all the rest are boys... His daughter was first born in her generation, and all the other relatives having kids in the same generation have had boys), I'm going to have a boy!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • All of them are very nice! I love Vivian Pearl! Evelyn Joyce is my second fave.
    •  Vivian Pearl is my vote
    • imageKrazyKat35:

DH and I have been talking names for a little girl. It might sound funny but we can't agree on a boy name and we are actually hoping to not have to have one picked. Our list is down to three and I was just looking for opinions.

Lillian Pearl

Evelyn Joyce

Vivian Pearl.

Evelyn is my middle name, I love it and get so many compliments on it. It is a family and if I  have a girl I will use it as her middle name.

Me: 29 DH: 29

5/13 Married

8/13 DD

9/16 DS

• I like Evelyn Joyce best :)
      Joy

Proud mom to:

Cameron (Jan 11, 2000)
      Cassidy (May 5, 2005)
      Callen (August 23, 2013)

My heavenly angels
      ~Caleb~ Jan 21, 1999
      ~Carys~ April 29, 2011
    • Pearl is the middle name choice for our hypothetical daughter too. Family name.

I vote Vivian Pearl.
      Or, what about Evelyn Pearl?

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
      For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
      So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
      I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
    • Vivian Pearl. And I LOVE the nn Viv :)

But they are all nice names, you guys have good taste

Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
    • I personally think those names sound like an 80 year old lady. 
    • Vivian Pearl.  
    • Vivian Pearl gets my vote! Different and feminine.
      photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
      My baby is ONE!!

This discussion has been closed.
    Choose Another Board
    Search Boards
    "
    "