August 2013 Moms
Options

for those of you about 6 weeks along

For those of you who are roughly 6 weeks along, how are you feeling?

Just trying to see how similar I am to other people.... 

My boobs are pretty sore, my stomach is growly most of the time. The past two days I have woke up with a very mild gaggy feeling but it goes away after I eat something.

Strange, how last week I had totally different symptoms--- very emotional, a pulling sensation in the uterus and bloating....really haven't felt those at all this week.

Re: for those of you about 6 weeks along

• Options
    Sore boobs, bloated, gassy, emotional, and extremely exhausted but have insomnia.  No nausea or m/s. I'm actually not hungry most of the time and have to force myself to eat .... but I'm also on Metformin which could be why.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Options
    Sore boobs, extremely tired, and nauseous 24/7 but not throwing up. This nausea is horrible. I've literally been laying around all day with no energy to do anything. I even cried so hard today bc I'm so sick of being nauseous. My poor DH just held me and was trying anything he could to help!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Bloated as all get out...sore boobs, gassy, want to eat everything.  That's about it for me. Fun times. lol 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageamandamays88:
    Sore boobs, extremely tired, and nauseous 24/7 but not throwing up. This nausea is horrible. I've literally been laying around all day with no energy to do anything. I even cried so hard today bc I'm so sick of being nauseous. My poor DH just held me and was trying anything he could to help!

I feel your pain Amanda, I know I need to eat but even the thought of food makes me ill. Just really started this yesterday and was sick for about an hour this morning! It's just awful!

ITS A GIRL!!! TTC 8/11 November Clomid 150mg+trigger+IUI+TI= BFP<br>
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' 
    Eleanor Roosevelt 
    image image 
  • Options
    Sore boobs and tired, that's all. I think I got my first wave of nausea this afternoon when I was feeling I'll since we hadn't eaten yet. My first pg I went all through 1st tri without throwing up, but with the waves of nausea.
    I had an ultrasound yesterday that showed a geststional and yolk sac, so so far everything is moving along nicely.
    Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • Options
    boobs are still sore but not as sore as last, slight cramping and back pain, extreme lethargy, and m/s which I think is exacerbation by my prenatals. Yesterday at the grocery store, I literally almost puked like 5 times because of the smells there.  Oh, and I have really bad food aversion towards anything I normally would eat like really healthy veggies, whole grains, and hummus.  I gag every time i smell any of them.
  • Options
    Sore boobs, constantly have to pee, very bloated, gassy, extremely exhausted but can't stay asleep at night, and nausea but no actual m/s.
    imageimage

Me 33 DH 36 Together 10 years, Married 5 years

TTC #1 since 8/2007 with MFI
    November 2012 - IVF w/ ICSI #1; 11/28/12 - ER 12 eggs! 11 fertilized! 12/3/12 - ET - transferred 1 AA Blastocyst
    Charlotte Hannah -born 8/13/13.
  • Options

This week is more about the nausea than anything else... It's weird. I tried to explain it to DH, but he doesn't understand. My stomach doesn't hurt, and I don't feel overly crappy, it's just a very vague feeling like I may or may not throw up at any moment without notice. And it's ALL THE TIME.

Boobs were sore last week, but not so bad the last few days. Mildly crampy off and on. Joint pain (but I think I  might be getting sick so I'm not so sure that is pregnancy related). I feel like my hips are just going to fall off. Bloaty. Nothing fits right. Emotional train wreck. I cried for over an hour this morning because DH had the cahones to suggest that I try to eat healthier this pregnancy than I did last pregnancy. To be fair, the last 6 weeks of my last pregnancy I ate fast food almost every day, and sometimes twice a day and gained A LOT of weight- so he has a valid point. 

Wow that got long. Sorry to vent. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Exhausted beyond belief. Nausea all day and all night, but only actually thrown up once. Lots of cramping last week, but mostly gone now. And I'm already uncomfortable all the time sitting, standing, laying down, doesn't matter.
    DS 5.5 years old. DD 3.5 years old. Jellybean EDD 8/18/13.
  • Options
    Sore boobs, beyond tired, and horrible allergies again. Am I the only one here that has horrible allergies as a symptom? With DD, they went away after 1st tri. Can't wait.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    So tired and have food aversions to sweets which I normally love!!! No cookies, cake or pie for me....want to throw up just writing the words. My stomach is super bloated and gassy too. My boobs are also tender, but nothing too bad.

With my DS, I got nauseous once for literally 30 seconds. No food aversions either, so this is all new to me!
  • Options
    imageCitrusSwallowtail:
    So tired and have food aversions to sweets which I normally love!!! No cookies, cake or pie for me....want to throw up just writing the words. My stomach is super bloated and gassy too. My boobs are also tender, but nothing too bad.

OMG! The sweets aversion! All my neighbors have brought over delicious treats, but I've had to just toss them because the sight of them makes me want to puke. Sad to have a sweets aversion right now, but probably good for me too. Glad I'm not alone on that one!
    DS 5.5 years old. DD 3.5 years old. Jellybean EDD 8/18/13.
  • Options
    Just super tired, and meat is really off putting.  But the tiredness is getting old.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

• Options

Most of the day I feel nauseated by any food.  I feel best late at night...and usually snack a ton to make up for it.  Its weird.  

Other than that...nothing else really...but the constant nausea is getting old!  I didn't have this with my last pg.

DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options

Feeling mild nausea on and off all day. Not really hungry and when I do eat I fill very quickly.  Lethargic and very emotional!!!  

• Options
    My MS just started 2 days ago and I'm already counting down till the 2nd tri. I feel sick allll day/night long. I'm starving but I'm scared to eat!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm mostly just nauseous all the time. It was so bad this morning that I had to call my boss and tell him I couldn't come into work. The only way I can seem to get my nausea to go away is eating something light and just letting my body throw it up. It's disgusting but otherwise I just feel sick all day long. I also seem to be extra emotional now. For Christmas my parents, as a joke, decided to give me a bag of coal and I literally started bawling my eyes out! It's actually funny now that I think about it. I also have really tender breasts, I was giving someone a hug the other day and it hurt so much I cried a little bit. I can't wait til my symptoms calm down and I can have a day when I'm not rushing to the bathroom or crying over dumb things! haha
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"