August 2013 Moms

I'm such a heathen.

I've been eating all day. And I'm still hungry. I just saw a McDonald's commercial, and now that's all I can think about. I can't even remember the last time I ate McDonald's!!

I'm thinking about sending H out... but I don't even know if they're open!!
image"">imageimageimage

Re: I'm such a heathen.

• I doubt it. And McDonald's is always one of those places that sound good until you take that first bite. Yuck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Nezi again
  • Dang it. You're right.

What do I want instead?!
    image"">imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Some fruit. Hahaha! J/K no clue. I am hungry for something myself but don't know what.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Nezi again
  • No way! The occasional Big Mac and fries is delicious <3 
    image image

• I ate roughly half a pineapple and half a pound of strawberries earlier!!! They were delish, but obviously didn't fill the hole!! lol
    image"">imageimageimage

• I hate you all right now...I want a super sized fry and a double cheeseburger. OMG... super sad face...Crying
    imageimageimageimage

• I wish I had an appetite. I'm just not hungry these days... Not sick just not hungry!
  • Haha! I was craving spicy food, so I begged DH to run to Taco Bell. Not my favorite, but oh man did it hit the spot drowned in hot sauce. Suddenly I could go for some McD's fries though. ; don't know where you are, but the McD's by me advertised they'd be open both Christmas Eve and Christmas. May be worth a shot.
    DS 5.5 years old. DD 3.5 years old. Jellybean EDD 8/18/13.
  • Yeah, your a bad girl. Hehehe Wink

Did you end up getting anything?

• I love an occasional Big Mac. And I never regret it. (I skip the fries though.)
  • I have been craving McDonald's too. I never really eat fast food so this is driving me crazy. I've given in a few times.. I just love me some chicken nuggets. I wish I craved something healthy but every now and then won't hurt.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • imageWashingtonQueen:
    Yeah, your a bad girl. Hehehe [;]Did you end up getting anything?

My H went out, and they were closed. ::sobs:: He came home with Hardee's. NOT THE SAME. lol
    image"">imageimageimage

• imageSoleil3:
    No way! The occasional Big Mac and fries is delicious <3 

what she said...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemairforcewife:
    I wish I had an appetite. I'm just not hungry these days... Not sick just not hungry!

I was starving until today.  This morning I woke up a little nauseated and now I just feel this.   

TTC since Aug 2011, RE since May 2012. Dx: PCOS,endo, postprandial hypoglycemia DH: SA 1 - low everything, 2- low everything, 3 - good, but WBC, 4 - lost and/or damaged at lab, 5 - low everything July - Letrozole + TI = BFN Aug - letrozole #2 + TI = BFN Sep - NEW RE!! YAY!!!! Move to IVF w/ICSI - ER on Nov 28 - 34 eggs! 2 day report - 26 successfully fertilized! 13 of 26 frozen at 3 days. 5dt of 2 best remaining eggs! BFP on HPT 6dp5dt Beta #1 10dp5dt-471 Beta #2 13dp5dt - 1250
  • Mmmmmmmmmm filet o fish........Dangit! Now I want McD's!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been seriously craving salt. I always craved salt before but damn, man. This nuts. I could eat a whole jar of pickles and it still Probably wouldn't quench the salt I crave. :/ Not that I would, just a comparison. Lol

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• imageMrsSteSte:
    imageWashingtonQueen:
    Yeah, your a bad girl. Hehehe [;]Did you end up getting anything?
    My H went out, and they were closed. ::sobs:: He came home with Hardee's. NOT THE SAME. lol
    I'm so sorry!  Love me some McDonalds fries, when the time is right. 

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"