August 2013 Moms

~~*~~Tuesday Ticker Change- Christmas Edition~~*~~

Merry Christmas, ladies! This check-in is for those who those who are 4 weeks 0 days, 5 weeks 0 days, 6 weeks 0 days, etc. on Mondays.How far along are you? What fruit?:How are you feeling? Any symptoms?:Any news/updates/appointments:Question of the week:  What are you the most excited to buy for the baby?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: ~~*~~Tuesday Ticker Change- Christmas Edition~~*~~

• Merry Christmas, ladies! This check-in is for those who those who are 4 weeks 0 days, 5 weeks 0 days, 6 weeks 0 days, etc. on Tuesdays.How far along are you? What fruit?: 8w0d, a raspberry!  I've had "Raspberry Beret" in my head all morning.How are you feeling? Any symptoms?:  This week I've felt pretty good.  No nausea and my appetite is back.  I'm getting bloated, though.  Nothing else to report.Any news/updates/appointments: We had our 1st appt. last week and everything was great.  We were able to see the heartbeat, which was amazing!! Told 1/2 the family yesterday and will tell the rest today. Question of the week:  What are you the most excited to buy for the baby? (I know it's early, but this question was inspired by the magazines my aunts and I thumbed through yesterday looking for sales and ideas).  I'm really psyched to get a crib.  Something about picking out a crib is really exciting.
    Anniversary

• How far along are you? What fruit?:

I'm 7 weeks, baby is a blueberry.  

How are you feeling? Any symptoms?:Feeling better this week, than I did last week. I thought it would be the other way around. Nausea in the morning, but nothing I can't cope with. VERY sore breasts and loads of bloating which is a bit hard to hide. Otherwise, just tired and irritable.  Any news/updates/appointments:Had our first scan last week and things are looking really good which is exciting after 2 losses. Strong heartbeat and high HCG levels. Midwife appointment on the 10th for first prenatal appt.  Question of the week:  What are you the most excited to buy for the baby?We are most excited about buying the cot and bedding. There's something about putting a cot in a room that really says "Baby is coming". Off to Boxing Day sales to get some bargains, even though it's still pretty early on.  PS: Sorry about all the bold, can't seem to turn it off : (  

TTC Since March 2010 - 2 angel babies - BFP December 12 EDD 12 Aug 13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Merry Christmas!!

How far along are you? What fruit?: 6 weeks. Baby is now a sweet pea :)

How are you feeling? Any symptoms?: exhausted, nauseous off and on, and sore boobs

Any news/updates/appointments: 1st ultrasound is Monday 

Question of the week:  What are you the most excited to buy for the baby? Probably a baby swing or decorating the nursery

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How far along are you? What fruit?: 7 weeks, blueberry
    How are you feeling? Any symptoms?: Nauseous and tired off and on
    Any news/updates/appointments: January 8th is the first appt
    Question of the week:  What are you the most excited to buy for the baby?Umm.. honestly, not really anything. This is the 2nd baby so we've bought all the fun stuff. I'm excited to get my son a toddler bed and switch rooms to make room for new baby. I can't wait to find out if it's boy or girl.
  • Hi Everyone!

7 weeks today baby is the size of a blueberry!!

Symptoms: bloated, exhausted, sore boobs and constant mild nausea. If I eat several small meals per day that helps.

I had an ultrasound yesterday and we heard the heartbeat 140! My RE was very happy with my progress, and I am officially ready to graduate to my OB. :

I am excited to buy baby clothes they are so cute and I always look at them in target!! I still feel like it is too early right now, but I can't wait!

Eta am mobile bumping, so I apologize for any missing punctuation or other weirdness...
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• I'm 6 weeks and baby is sweet pea size
    I'm feeling crampy all the time and bouts of nausea come and go. My appetite is starting to increase and cravings for popcorn chips commenced.
    I have to call to make a repeat US appt tomorrow for next week. Probably on Friday.
    I'm excited to get a couple new cloth diapers for this babe. I have my last child's Dipes but I will get at least one for the new babe or babes. Hope to find the definitive answer to that next week!!!
  • Merry Christmas everyone!

5 weeks today and baby is the size of an appleseed!

Symptoms: very mild nausea but only when i think about eating certain foods, sore boobs, tiredness, very thirsty, and crampy on and off

I have my first appointment at 7 wks 2 days on 1/10/13. I cannot wait! I really hope they do an ultrasound just to make sure everything is looking ok.

I am excited for everything, and especially to decorate the nursery! My husband and I are cautiously optimistic and can't wait to think more about those things in the 2nd tri.

• How far along are you? What fruit?: 7 weeks, blueberry

How are you feeling? Any symptoms?: awful. I've been reminded that while I am very grateful to be pregnant, in reality I hate pregnancy. Horrible, horrible m/s.

Any news/updates/appointments: 1st appt is jan 2nd.

Question of the week:  What are you the most excited to buy for the baby? Hmmm, swaddles. Can never have too many!

Mom to Jacob, Henry and Ian Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"