September 2013 Moms

Hello everyone

My name is Ariel, I've been having some symptoms and I am starting to think I am pregnant. My period isn't due for the 28th but today I've had a light, watery discharge with a light pink tinge. It isn't even enough to make it to my panty liner, only when I wipe. It is now completely gone. I've had cramps on/off for about a week now. I did have unprotected sex during ovulation. I have never experienced this before has anyone else ever have this and received a positive pregnancy test? This would be my first pregnancy.

Re: Hello everyone

• No, I haven't experienced anything like that. Cramping throughout the luteal phase is fairly common, so I wouldn't read to much into that.

Unfortunately, you will have to wait it out and test the day your period is due or after if your period is late. Until then, no one will be able to predict if you are pregnant.

If you are trying, I'd suggest lurking over on the Trying To Get Pregnant board to get a feel for the culture of the board and start learning from the vast wealth of knowledge there. Friendly hint... Don't ask them if you could be pregnant. They can't answer that any better than anyone here. If you lurk there, you will see others get flamed for it.

Good luck!!
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • imagehungryhippo:
    No, I haven't experienced anything like that. Cramping throughout the luteal phase is fairly common, so I wouldn't read to much into that.

Unfortunately, you will have to wait it out and test the day your period is due or after if your period is late. Until then, no one will be able to predict if you are pregnant.

If you are trying, I'd suggest lurking over on the Trying To Get Pregnant board to get a feel for the culture of the board and start learning from the vast wealth of knowledge there. Friendly hint... Don't ask them if you could be pregnant. They can't answer that any better than anyone here. If you lurk there, you will see others get flamed for it.

Good luck!!

HH is very wise. Your symptoms could be pregnancy, PMS, or something else entirely. Best to test it out or wait for AF.

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you very much,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"