Cloth Diapering
Options

Bum Genius for crazy cheap!

Hey ladies I have a stash of 19 Bum Genius Elemental All In Ones that I've used on and off on my son for about 2 months now. The diapers are super cute and fit him just fine but I am not doing it that often and the extra laundry has just been a bit silly to me since I hardly use them anymore. So I want to sell them! All of the diapers have been prewashed and dried per the cleaning reccomendations.
1 Bright Red Orange for 10
1 Light Orange for 10
1 Light Yellow for 10
2 Light Green for 10 a piece
3 Grass Green for 10 a piece
2 Bright Turquoise for 10 a piece
1 Baby Blue for 10
1 Deep Blue for 10
3 White for 10 a piece
1 Ivory for 10
1 Albert print for 10
I also have 1 pink and 1 purple that have been unused for 12 a piece.
1 lg Green Leaves Wet and Dry bag for 5
1 sm Owl pattern Wet and Dry bag for 3
If someone is interested in everything I will include all of the diapers and the two bags for 190.
Thanks you wonderful mamas!

Re: Bum Genius for crazy cheap!

• Options

I'm interested in some of your diapers.

2 grass green, 1 deep blue and 1 albert along with your large wet/dry bag.  Can you email me at timasue@gmail.com I don't know how to check pm's.  Thank you. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sure no problem!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi, I'm interested in bright turquoise, light orange and your large size wet bag. Are these prices including shipping? Which form of payment do you want to use? If you could email me at wonderstruck7Yahoo.com. Thanks!
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm interested in whatever you have left, minus the pink/purple.  Can you email me? It's mail4beer@gmail.com. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"