November 2012 Moms

This deserves its own post!

It is 3 am.  ON CHRISTMAS.  Why am I up? Hmmm.  Good question.  My dog, who never even peeps, just growled and barked.  Woke up the whole household.  Why would she do that?  OH RIGHT, she was alerting me that my 16 year old had snuck out GOD KNOWS WHEN and was returning.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: This deserves its own post!

• Oh God...I was that kid. And I am already regretting it. Sorry you have to deal with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekmdixon:
    Oh God...I was that kid. And I am already regretting it. Sorry you have to deal with it.

Thanks :)  He is SO grounded the rest of vacation and I will be notifying his friends mom.  They live down the street and met up.  Might as well ruin that kids vacation too.  ;)

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageredwood807:

wow, ballsy!! this is why my bedroom was right across the hall from mom and dad growing up. i was way too scared to sneak out. 

Ballsy is RIGHT!   I was ASLEEP ON TH COUCH!

• imageJenniferLuvsCandy:
    imageredwood807:

wow, ballsy!! this is why my bedroom was right across the hall from mom and dad growing up. i was way too scared to sneak out. 

Ballsy is RIGHT!   I was ASLEEP ON TH COUCH!

Wow! That really did take some nerve! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"