May 2013 Moms

boobs.

I'm originally 34b, imagine my surprise getting measured today and they tell me 34D.I was shocked and a little ashamed lol I've only gained 7 pounds at 22 weeks so it must be boobs and belly. anyone else have bigger boobs now?

Re: boobs.

• We are almost the exact same! I have gained about 7 pounds, went from 34 b to 34 d (the girls who measured me said almost dd!!!) and I will be 22 weeks Friday. I don't know what to do with them they are huge! I am worried about when they shrink again, I loved my perky b's and I am hoping they go back to being cute!
  • Yupp I started like you at 34b and last week I had to move up from s c to 36dd. Seems like I would gain a size a week. H is loving it! 

• Loading the player...
  • 34DD to a 34F, bought a couple expensive new bras, and I've just about grown out of those! All the growth just leaves the girls itchy, angry, and sore. :]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• i know i miss my boobs :(

• My boobs were a 32dd before... But they are definitely bigger! I haven't measured though, I just put those suckers in a maternity bra and it grow with them! ;)
  • lol you poor thing.
  • I don't think I've gotten any bigger. I was a large C/small D when I got pregnant and now I'm just a full D. I'm actually a little concerned.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 36DD to a 36G -- I can't imagine where I'll be when my milk comes in!
    imageimageimageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mine are just plain out of control.
  • I'm still waiting for mine to grow!

• I went from a 34EE to a 38I. I the cup size was one thing but it was the band size that really got me. I have never worn bigger than a 34 in my life and even the 38 I am already on the middle hook. 

They came in fast and early too. I bought the new bras around 10 weeks with a little bit of room for growth. Now at 20 they are one growth spurt away from being snug. 

The thought of their size once my milk comes in is a terrifying thought.  :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I started at a 34 D and at 14 weeks I was measured at 34 F-G!!!!!! I luckily haven't gone up since but I know it will happen again! I've gained 14 lbs and I'm a little over 20 weeks now ( no morning sickness-thankfully) but I'm all boobs and belly! 
  • Went from 38 DD to 40 F
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Big boobs over here too. I actually made a post pretty similar to this not along ago!

I went from being a tiny B (32-34) to 38DD. And the DD bra is getting a little snug already. With my pregnancy with Ds, they weren't even this big while I was breast feeding...   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"