February 2013 Moms

Update: it is pre e

Well got some bad news last night! It's not gestational hypertension as they were being ever so optimistic about its preeclampsia! My BP has been good and my little boy is doing good so as of right now no induction but he keeps having some decelerations on the monitor they watch closely! So keep us in your prayers!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Update: it is pre e

• T&P's coming your way!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ts &Ps for you both xx
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry for the bad news :( but I hope you have a healthy and happy rest of your pregnancy!! 

Archer Liam - 2/6/13
    Freya Lillian - 11/15/15
  • T&P for you and your little guy
    imageimage
    Me:32 DH:33 Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image
    Mommy Graphics
  • I'm sorry, pree sucks :. I've had it with both pregnancies now. I'm hoping it stays mild for you for as long as possible. Will be thinking of you!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Oh nooo :(  Good luck and take care of yourself! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • TP to you both!
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• :-( I hope everything stays mild so that you can hold off an induction for as long as possible!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Thank you all for all your thoughts and prayers!

I feel pretty good and my little one is doing well! So we are just waiting as long as we can before we induce! I am praying that we can make it to 37 wks!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"