October 2012 Moms

Noisy sleepers.

Who's got em? Grunting, whimpering, squeaking, whining, snoring. They only want to sleep on or with me and this is what I get to hear all night lol. Drives me bananas some nights!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Noisy sleepers.

• Me! I never know whether he's awake or not!

Married my best friend 09.18.11
    TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
    Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • Brant snortles like an old man. We finally had to move him to his room because we absolutely couldnt sleep with him anymore. He snores, squeaks and grunts every time he moves or stretches.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ashley is a grunter but she only does it from about 3am to 7am.
  • Same hear and he's a wiggle worm as well. I try to put him in his crib every night but he cries within 30 minutes. I've tried the rnp pnp, swing, bouncy, nothing works!
  • Mine too! She is allllways making some kind of noise and then when she is actually awake, she gets mad that I didn't notice!
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Haha :
    Love babies!
  • My daughter grunts and makes sounds like she's straining She does it like clockwork every morning between 4am7am. Glad to hear I'm not alone in this!
  • imageyinyang124:
    Who's got em? Grunting, whimpering, squeaking, whining, snoring. They only want to sleep on or with me and this is what I get to hear all night lol. Drives me bananas some nights!

Me too, which is why they sleep in there own room at night.
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

• Currently downstairs with the monitor on listening to J grunt away. I can't tell if he's about to wake up or just feels like being noisy, so I walk upstairs. He's quiet. Walk downstairs. Starts grunting. Oy lol.
  • imageyinyang124:
    Currently downstairs with the monitor on listening to J grunt away. I can't tell if he's about to wake up or just feels like being noisy, so I walk upstairs. He's quiet. Walk downstairs. Starts grunting. Oy lol.
    One of my guys does this too, with him I often wait for the all out wah cries before going to him.
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

• LO is definitely a noisy sleeper and she snores like a 300 lb man with sleep apnea.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have one.  We moved into the guest room and left her in our room in the pnp napper.  When I first hear here I wait a minute, then go to the bathroom, then go in.  By that time I know if she is actually awake or not.  

She is getting too long for the pnp napper so when she wakes up she starts kicking the end of the napper and it bangs the pnp against the wall.  I guess it's time for the crib....last night was our first night in the crib.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageprojectbaby2012:
    imageyinyang124:
    Currently downstairs with the monitor on listening to J grunt away. I can't tell if he's about to wake up or just feels like being noisy, so I walk upstairs. He's quiet. Walk downstairs. Starts grunting. Oy lol.
    . One of my guys does this too, with him I often wait for the all out wah cries before going to him.

I've been trying to avoid those recently. The tears and pouty lips break my heart lol. I think it's his way of making me exercise. 

• Dang there's a lot of us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"