Parenting

Who is here today?

I'm at work.. CryingConfused

Re: Who is here today?

• I'm at work too, but I bet I'll get done in two hours what I normally couldn't get done in a full week, because I'll be here by myself. I am fine with this, actually.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• imageKJmashup:
    I'm at work too, but I bet I'll get done in two hours what I normally couldn't get done in a full week, because I'll be here by myself. I am fine with this, actually.

Only good thing here, no boss. Wink

• Loading the player...
  • imagefredalina:
    Damn, sorry you have to work. Today I will make chocolate peanut butter bars, chocolate chess pie, and decorate sugar cookies with LO. I may send LO and DH to Monkey Joe's to get the exercise on if they're open. It's cold and wet here. Of course there's always the sensory gym too. Yesterday DD smugly picked up her wrapped skateboard and told us it was her skateboard. Which she didn't ask for and didn't know she was getting and was, in fact, a last minute buy. Oh well at least I know she'll like it.

yummy!! Big Smile

• I'm heeeere! Only because I'm fat and preggers and have nowhere else to be hmmppffff...

sorry ya'll have to be at work! all day???

I will be making an easy crockpot chili today and "cleaning" (mostly advising DH what to do probably) lol and we'll open presents tonight and then tomorrow santa comes! soooo excited for DD!!! Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am here and at work until 3pm.  I am actually attempting to be productive at work today.
  • Im here. Going to work, hoping to make it a half day. We've got two Christmas parties tonight and two tomorrow. Should be interesting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm off and on. I pop on whenever my MIL says something that makes me mad.

She just mocked me for flinching at a noise. I have permanent ear damage, b!tch.

image image
  • I will attempt to actually do some work today. Operative word attemptSmile

• I'm here! I have crap to do today in addition to watching my friend's son for a little bit. He's 5, so it will be fun to make a snowman while DD naps. I'm also close to Silver. Hoping to hit it.for Xmas.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imagemissyleaferg:
    I'm here! I have crap to do today in addition to watching my friend's son for a little bit. He's 5, so it will be fun to make a snowman while DD naps. I'm also close to Silver. Hoping to hit it.for Xmas.

It's snowing?

Unfortunately no snow here.. Sad I love snow on Christmas. whoop, whoop, you can do it!

• imageManneek1977:

imagemissyleaferg:
    I'm here! I have crap to do today in addition to watching my friend's son for a little bit. He's 5, so it will be fun to make a snowman while DD naps. I'm also close to Silver. Hoping to hit it.for Xmas.

It's snowing?

Unfortunately no snow here.. Sad I love snow on Christmas. whoop, whoop, you can do it!

Love the gif! We had a blizzard lastThursday, receiving approximately 8 or so inches of snow. White Xmas for Iowa!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I'm at work today. Rumor is we're closing early, but I haven't heard anything concrete. Daycare closes at 2:30 today, so I'm out of here by 2:15 regardless.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• imagemissyleaferg:
    imageManneek1977:

imagemissyleaferg:

It's snowing?

Love the gif! We had a blizzard lastThursday, receiving approximately 8 or so inches of snow. White Xmas for Iowa!

Wow... Just rain & very low temps here in NJ....

• imageMrsSkull1107:

I'm at work. It sucks. But there's no boss so I plan to do little or no work AND get paid.

Are you guys all ready for the holiday??

Ready as I'll ever be.... Big Smile

• imageRondackHiker:
    I'm off and on. I pop on whenever my MIL says something that makes me mad. She just mocked me for flinching at a noise. I have permanent ear damage, b!tch.

Wow, your MIL sounds lovely.  

I'll be here off and on today.  DH is at work; I'm hanging at home with the boys (nothing new since I SAH).  I have to make bread today, but other than that I am going to be very lazy and unproductive.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • I'm in and out this morning. I am finishing up some packing/cleaning/wrapping and then we are going to my ILs for lunch and presents this afternoon. We'll come home and have dinner (just DH, DD, and myself -- it's my favorite part of the day) and maybe watch a Christmas movie or two. We had talked about going to our church's service tonight, but it falls right at bath/bedtime, so we may skip it. We'll see how DD's mood is.

• I'm at work, but only until around lunch time.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I came off maternity leave this week since my boss is out of town. I'm at home but online in case something pops up. It won't, but I'm here anyway.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Not at work, but just Bumping while eating breakfast.
  • I'm around at work...at least I get to leave early.

I'm going to school to become a midwife! 
    You can follow my journey here: http://midwife101.wordpress.com
  • Working. I'm the only one here though. I started a new job in Aug so I don't have PTO yet. There were very few kids at DC this morning, it's sad because DS is old enough to notice. He kept saying "where's mark? Where's Allie?" :

image   image

• Just got here, I am at work.

The store is dead, this will be a looooong day.

• I'm here a little bit until we start our festivities around 4 p.m. 
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Here. At work.

But I can only be so bitter because it's my last day before mat leave.
  • imageOddish12:
    Here. At work. But I can only be so bitter because it's my last day before mat leave.

Awesome!

• I'm creepily lurking all day. I'm sick and lazy and I have other people to chase my kid. Things would br great if my sister didn't bring her damn cat everywhere she goes.
  • imageHesterlicious:
    I'm creepily lurking all day. I'm sick and lazy and I have other people to chase my kid. Things would br great if my sister didn't bring her damn cat everywhere she goes.

I hate when people bring uninvited pets.  I have dogs and the only time I brought them somewhere was when one was a puppy and needed medical special attention.   

Sorry you're still sick :( 

image   image

• imageHesterlicious:
    I'm creepily lurking all day. I'm sick and lazy and I have other people to chase my kid. Things would br great if my sister didn't bring her damn cat everywhere she goes.

Feel better!

• I am here on and off today. We are having my husband's immediate family over for Christmas Day--and even though my MIL is bringing the food-we have more room here. But it means that I have to clean. Ugh. Our closet is clean along with the laundry room/the guest room. I think we will vacuum and mop the floors early in the AM tomorrow. 

But tonight we will be heading to his uncle's house at about 4pm and stay until Reese shows signs of exhaustion--we are hoping since there will be tons of activity and noise and people--probably 9pm.

My daughter is my hero.
  • I am here!  I am also working... all night... and tomorrow night too.  Bah humbug!

• Me! Playing with DS.
    m/c 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"