For those with bad eyes (Ehem me)

1. Place kit on FIRM surface

2. Follow directions in circle of kit.

3. Repeat step 2 as necessary, or until unconscious

4. If unconscious, cease stress reduction activity

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Monday Moans: Holiday edition

• I just want to sleep Crying

Also, my H's tummy+turkey = booming nightmare of smells in bed. UGH!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • So much pain. I don't know if I over did it this weekend, or if baby 2.0 is in a weird position, but my sciatic nerves in both legs are killing me. The left is worse than the right and I'm having shotting pains from my hips to my knee that have almost made me drop to the ground.

Oh, and I'm at work today. BAH Humbug!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Its Christmas and I'm sick. This stinks!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are all worn out from 2 days worth of holiday gatherings and we have more to do later! I also have to go to the grocery store with everyone else since I didn't have time yesterday. Laundry and packing are on my list too. Thank goodness we are going to be home tomorrow!
  • I'm exhausted, still have wrapping to do for tonight, and I'm dreading G being up late! I'm hoping for a late nap or maybe 2? But it gives me major anxiety considering she hasn't been doing well in the nap dept.
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• I have to work 7 to 3 today and we are short staffed and busy. And I woke up with a cold. DH was being a real treat over the weekend so I'm annoyed with him. And I'm broke.
  • All my ribbons dissapeared!!!! So I'm pissed off.

Someone decided to arrive early... Stupid AF!!! So much for our Romantic and sexy Christmas Eve.

Matt decided to take a dive off the sofa, so now he has a purple bump on his forehead.

Matt was suppose to get his 15 months vaccine. We went VERY early but... HEY! Nobody came!!!

Mmmm I know that if a keep on thinking I could come up with more... but since is Christmas Eve I don't want to mess it up :/

• I'm kicking myself for deciding to work on Christmas Eve and volunteered to work 5 to 2p on Wed. What the heck was I thinking!!
  • I'm feeling incredibly scroogey. J has been sick. Not diarrhea or vomit since Sunday morning at 2am, but his appetite is really diminished and he won't touch the Pedialyte. He ate okay yesterday, but hasn't had much today- a few bites of waffles and a few animal crackers. He'll take a bite of whatever I try to feed him, then refuse anything else. From what I read, it can take a few days for things to get back to normal, but I just want him to eat something!

Also, H and I got into a fight about what time we should leave for family. I say we leave tonight around 9pm. That way J sleeps basically the entire way and we can go to our thousand Christmas Day events. He wants to leave at 4am. It can take between 10 and 12 hours to drive, depending on our stops. We won't have to stop as much or for as long if J is sleeping, so we would be closer to the 10 hour mark. Waiting until 4 would mean j would wake up 1-2 hours into the trip and we would have to stop more frequently for him. H thinks we'll be too tired to drive overnight. I figure I'll go to sleep when I put J down at 6:30 and then drive the first leg. H is napping right now, which makes no sense to me. Also, we're staying at his parents' house, which is less than ideal, but better than my parents. So, I'm not looking forward to the trip at all. Bah humbug, right? 

• I just spent 30 hours in the car over the past 2 days. My back was hurting me all week, and now it's raging.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"