October 2011 Moms

AW- Cash wishes everyone a Merry Christmas eve eve!!

I've been lazy about posting lately, especially pictures. Cash got an early Christmas present at Grandma's, a super cute rocking chair.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: AW- Cash wishes everyone a Merry Christmas eve eve!!

• Love that kid! Merry Christmas, Cash and Tysons! 

• Merry Christmas the Joolz family!

C is also rocking his moose romper. 

• Loading the player...
  • He's practically Canadian in that romper! 

Thanks, lady. We are headed out of town with my MIL tomorrow for two nights. I'm pretty sad that I can't get drunk and that I'm not with my family. Wah.

On the bright side, my husband told her I'm sensitive to smells right now so that she won't wear her perfume in our truck for the ferry and drive over. Haha, oops.  

• imagejoolz17:

He's practically Canadian in that romper! 

Thanks, lady. We are headed out of town with my MIL tomorrow for two nights. I'm pretty sad that I can't get drunk and that I'm not with my family. Wah.

On the bright side, my husband told her I'm sensitive to smells right now so that she won't wear her perfume in our truck for the ferry and drive over. Haha, oops.  

Drinking definitely makes the holidays seem more easy to handle, but at least being pregnant gives you an excuse to not have to smell you MIL's perfume. When I was pregnant I pretty much had a pregnancy related excuse not to do anything that I didn't want to. 

• Merry Christmas, Cashmonster! That onesie is too precious for words.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Adorable! Merry Christmas!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Merry Christmas! 

He is just too damn cute. I cannot stand it! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Merry Christmas Cash and Tyson's family!!! Love that picture.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Merry Christmas, Cash! He's just too adorable.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Love the chair, but the kid is even cuter!  Merry Xmas!

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Thanks, ladies!! Merry Christmas everyone!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"