August 2013 Moms
Options

Cramping?

Who's got a dull roar going on in their abdomen? It's not at all painful just noticeable. Crampy feelings that come nightly or anytime, anyone?

Re: Cramping?

• Options
    Mine comes and goes, it is never painful just I notice it is there.
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    I have them as well there not painful but noticeable. They come and go.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had cramping pretty steadily for a couple (3?) days after my BFP.

I get a little on and off now (maybe 10 minutes very three days - very little) mostly what I have now is *tons* of gas and some diarrhea. 

I will say - I have been pretty miserable for about three weeks now. Morning sickness (constant nausea) at the sight/smell/thought of food. I have been forcing myself to eat "real food", but mostly it is plain potato chips and red gatoraide. Bleh. 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Options
    The cramps come and go at all the time.
  • Options

Yep, they're coming and going for me too.  I don't remember them this much my first pregnancy, but they're not really painful, just there.  In fact, unlike period cramps, I feel like I can "think" them away.  Just change the focus, and they stop.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have cramping too! There a lot more often than not. They're not unbearable, just REALLY annoying. Ho
  • Options
    I have cramping too! There a lot more often than not. They're not unbearable, just REALLY annoying. Hope it goes away soon. I'm only 4w3d.
  • Options
    For me, last week the off and on crampy feeling changed a bit from a menstrual type cramp to more of a pulled muscle feeling. Now I only get it when I roll over wrong at night, when I stand up weird, or when I stretch too far. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageskittles230:
    For me, last week the off and on crampy feeling changed a bit from a menstrual type cramp to more of a pulled muscle feeling. Now I only get it when I roll over wrong at night, when I stand up weird, or when I stretch too far. 

This for me too.  

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    I have had some cramping also..my doctor said to drink 6-8 oz. of water an hour....and reminded me that the uterus is a muscle and therefore cramping is likely if you are not fully hydrated...since there is so much new activity happening down there :) I try to keep a large bottle of water nearby at all times...the cramping is def. less when I remember to keep drinking it! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"