June 2011 Moms

Another app question

We have this app that dd loves. It is birds and when you touch them they chirp or squalk or make whatever sound they make. Any way does anyone know of any apps that are similar? Free or not.
Thanks!
Also the app is part of a tigger app and they don't have anything similar.

Re: Another app question

• DS loves the peekaboo barn app!
  • There are lots of aps C loves, but the ones that sound similar to that are Peekaboo Pets (there is a free version) and I See Ewe (which is free and super simple, but for some reason C adores it).  He also loves Peekaboo Barn, like PP.  

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Loading the player...
  • C really likes animal numbers.  It shows one animal on the screen you click it, it says 1.  Then two animals come up, you click them it says 1, 2. and so on and so forth.

It's her favorite app. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I Hear Ewe
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DS loves this animal sounds one... Bunch of animal flash cards that play sound. The app is a picture of a horse.

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• Do a search for duck duck moose.  They have lots of apps that sound similar.  Bell is currently obsessed with itsy bitsy spider...

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• imagewendy46001:
    Do a search for duck duck moose.  They have lots of apps that sound similar.  Bell is currently obsessed with itsy bitsy spider...

Carter loves the Wheels on the Bus one by them.  He brings me the iPad and says, "bus, bus, bus".   

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• The baby balloon school app and Old McDonalds farm.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageamberpro:

imagewendy46001:
    Do a search for duck duck moose.  They have lots of apps that sound similar.  Bell is currently obsessed with itsy bitsy spider...

Carter loves the Wheels on the Bus one by them.  He brings me the iPad and says, "bus, bus, bus".   

DS loves the Fisher Price ones and Duck Duck Goose. He always brings me my phone and says "eieio" (Old McDonald) 

DSC_0213 

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"