TTC after 35

Update

I know several of you have seen my update on PG>35,  but I just wanted to update over here, and also say thank you for all of the support and thoughts and prayers.

Unfortunately we did not see a heartbeat at our last ultrasound on Wednesday, and the baby had not grown since the week before. I was anxious about this week's ultrasound because even though we had seen the fetal pole the week before, it seemed to be measuring small.  I really wish I hadn't been right.

I had a D&C yesterday morning.  I haven't really cried much yet, a little bit here and there, but I am hoping that it will hit me soon and I can get it all out, and begin to move forward.  I can't really put into words how I feel, there are a lot of things circling around in my head.

We are supposed to go to my aunt's house tonight for a Christmas party with extended family. If we had seen a heartbeat this week, we would have announced to the family tonight. Now I am thinking I really don't feel up to going, I don't want it to be a situation where I walk in and then feel like I need to turn around and walk out. 

I don't know where we are or what our next steps will be, but I hope to be joining you back here in the next couple of months. I'm still lurking and I wish you all the very best of luck and a great holiday.

TTC since 3/2010. Me 41, DH-49. After 3 years, 6 IUIs and several IVFs we have finally have our beautiful baby girl, born on 11/7/13.

Re: Update

• (((((HUGS)))) I am so sorry for this, I have no words to say, other than I am truly sorry and am sending you strength to get through this tough time, made tougher for the holidays.....T&P are with you.

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Big hugs Irishgirl.  I think you should skip the party if you're not up for it.  Taking care of yourself is the priority now.
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Continued hugs my friend. I know it sounds strange but I hope the tears find you soon but definitely not at the party tonight. 

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• I said it on PG>35 as well but wanted to say again how sorry I am, and that I feel for you how much it sucks that you have to go through this over the holidays, or ever for that matter.  We're here for you when you come back again.
  • I am so very sorry.. I think you need to focus on yourself tonight and if that means skipping the party, then you should.  You never know when the tears are going to hit you and better you be home where you can really let go.  :( 
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • I replied on the other board too, but wanted to say again how sad I am for you. Hugs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am so sorry to hear this news. Sending hugs your way...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, I would stay home and give yourself some time.
  • Oh Irishgirl, big, big, hugs to you. I wish you peace and comfort. I can imagine the shock of feeling finally so excited now this. You are not alone. We are here for you. Hugs!!!
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  I have you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers.  Wishing you strength to get through this tuff time.  ((Hugs))

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Im so sorry Irish. My heart is so broken for you. Hugs
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Me - 41 DH - 28 **** Proud mom to Christopher, dob 7/15/92 **** Nathaniel dob 1/18/05 -1/18/05 (8 mos) in heaven **** bfp 8/26/10 m/c 10/14/10 at 7 wks. **** D&C 10/15/10 **** Cycles 1-4 BFN's **** Cycle #5 - 100 mg Clomid **** IUI #1 - 04/23/11 and 4/24/11 - 5/8/11 IUI #1 = BFFN BFP 10/14/11 - EDD 6/22/12** Stick little one Stick! Athena Jane 5/31/12 - 8/28/12
  • So sorry Irish, hoping that the tears will find you when you need them.  Sending big (((hugs))) and T & P your way.
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • I saw the post on the other board and was shocked. Sending you some big hugs as you go through this difficult time during the holidays. Take care and we are all here for you.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Thank you ladies. I decided not to go to the party tonight. I know my cousin will be there with her 6 month old and even though I haven't seen him yet, I think it's better if I just meet him another time.

TTC since 3/2010. Me 41, DH-49. After 3 years, 6 IUIs and several IVFs we have finally have our beautiful baby girl, born on 11/7/13.

• I'm really sorry for your loss. I'm glad you made the best choice for yourself in regards to the party.

Take care. 

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• I am so incredibly sorry. My heart breaks for you. My prayers are with you and your husband.
  • imageirishgirl0525:
    Thank you ladies. I decided not to go to the party tonight. I know my cousin will be there with her 6 month old and even though I haven't seen him yet, I think it's better if I just meet him another time. nbsp;

Take all the time you need.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Me - 41 DH - 28 **** Proud mom to Christopher, dob 7/15/92 **** Nathaniel dob 1/18/05 -1/18/05 (8 mos) in heaven **** bfp 8/26/10 m/c 10/14/10 at 7 wks. **** D&C 10/15/10 **** Cycles 1-4 BFN's **** Cycle #5 - 100 mg Clomid **** IUI #1 - 04/23/11 and 4/24/11 - 5/8/11 IUI #1 = BFFN BFP 10/14/11 - EDD 6/22/12** Stick little one Stick! Athena Jane 5/31/12 - 8/28/12
  • I'm so very sorry.
  • I am so, so sorry. You are in my thoughts.
    "Don't look back, you can never look back." - Don Henley
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  I'm glad that you were able to take care of yourself and avoid your aunt's party.  I hope you continue to make yourself a priority during the holidays.  (((big, big hugs)))
  • Oh Irishgirl, I am so sad to hear this.  I hope you are able to have a good cry (or many) and find the strength to move on...it must be so incredibly hard to do.  I'm sure it was a good idea to skip the party to take time for yourself.
  • I am so sorry! 
    Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(
  • I am so terribly terribly sorry to hear this.  My heart just aches for you!  I wish there was something that anyone could do.  You're in my thoughts and prayers... loss after IF is extra, extra cruel.  :'(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"