September 2011 Moms

Becca!

You are seriously adorable! We got your christmas card today. First off, you have such a BEAUTIFUL family! You are truly blessed. Second, DH got the mail today and asked who is "your last name"? I told him it was Becca from the bump and he goes "wow, she is festive!" We loved how you drew a snowman on the outside of the card, haha. It was very cute!

I loved getting cards from all of the September mamas who sent them. You ladies all rock! Smile

Re: Becca!

• Haha! Yes snail mail still works!!

I had to make the outside festive because I forgot to write mushy holiday sentiments on the inside.

Tell your H thanks for the input on cream sauce for our fish tacos! I look forward to getting your card! I hope you have a warm and relaxing holiday!

I have a confession! I was bummed when I got a few bumpies' Christmas card that did not have pictures! I got a few that did and showed my H! See they are awesome!!!! And real!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • You guys won't get a picture from usSad We ordered ours late so they didn't come in time and I didn't want to be a bad bumpie and not send them in time. But since you won't get one in the mail....here's our card.

I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday and feel better soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG!!! Look at C's smile!!!!!! And his vest! That is too cute mama!

Thank you for the shout out and well wishes!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I thought the same thing about the non photo cards Becca!! I can't wait to check the mail and see if we got yours! Mine will be on there way soon. Probably wont arrive until after Christmas, sorry!!

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"