February 2013 Moms

Going early

Say prayer for me and little one! A few days ago I started to have dizzy spells being in tune with my body I decided to monitor my bp, well guess what after 33 weeks of it being fine I have severe preeclampsia and will more than likely be induced in the next couple of days! So at 34 weeks we will need some extra tlc from the NICU! Again keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

On the positive baby is great on ultrasound, exam and monitor!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Going early

• I'm glad you caught it in time! I wish you all the best for an easy delivery and a smooth stay in the NICU. The women on the preemie board are wonderful - I highly suggest you head over there for support and advice (and of course stay here, too!).

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Hugs!  Glad that you caught it.  My BP was slightly higher at the doctor yesterday (I went to my PCP for a strep throat test) so now I am worried as well.  Thinking about going to get a home cuff to be able to keep an eye on it myself.  Will be thinking about you guys!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck! Thoughts and prayers to you and your LO!
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Sending lots of good thoughts your way!  Hoping for a good induction and short NICU stay for your little one!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Best of luck to you and LO!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Good luck! Thinking of you!
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Best of luck to you and baby!

• Good luck!  Thinking of you and your LO
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• Good luck to you and your LO!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Wow! It's amazing how quickly things can change. I am so sorry.

Praying for you and your family, especially the little one on the way! Glad to hear the baby is doing great.  

• Well I just got some good semi/good news! Just saw the perinatologist and he doesn't believe I have preeclampsia, he thinks its gestational hypertension; something he can treat with meds and more than likely bed rest or some type of modified bed rest but I won't know much more until late tonight early tomorrow! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Sending love and prayers your way!!  Keep us posted on LO and your recovery as well. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

• Lots of T&P to you! 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Many thoughts and prayers and hoping for a short NICU stay.
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • T&P's that the meds will help!  Keep us posted! 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"